Reviews for Ground Zero
LYCC chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I'd have to say this is one of my favourite stories on this site, and a rare decent story as well. :) Good job!

Keep on updating!
DroptheBomb chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
And this was the last chapter before you disappeared. Well, now you're back, but working on a different story. I can handle that, just please remember to return to this one when your done.
DroptheBomb chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Wow, I feel as though this story has just begun. And right when things start to get exciting and open up, you postpone it? Well, as long as you return to this when your done with The Road to War. Please don't forget this story, it's amazing.
DroptheBomb chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Interesting. Madmen in the desert? I can't say the idea hasn't been used before, but this is nonetheless quite an entertaining read.
DroptheBomb chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Short, but certainly very descriptive. I mean it, you show so much skill and talent in writing this story, its amazing.

Now all I'm asking for is that you show the same display of skill and talent in The Road to War. Not to say it is not written well, but this is just written so much better in my opinion. I think that if you were to write in this same style for that story, it would be much much better. Especially since it's setting is much much richer.
DroptheBomb chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Now this was a beautiful chapter! Full of twists and turns, action, drama, humor. Amazing. Simply amazing. Keep up with the good work.
DroptheBomb chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Wow. I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that this story is wonderfully written. You're other story is good too, but this, feels so refined. I think if you combined the work and time you spent making this story read out so well on the epic universe of The Road to War,it would certainly be EPIC. Please do try.

As for this story itself, its certainly unique. Though I suppose all of your stories are unique. It just flows so evenly.
DroptheBomb chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Well, I know you said that you postponing this story for a bit. But I decided to check it out anyways. Wanted to see what my old favorite writer was up to in my absence eh?

Well, this is certainly gritty. Emotional, dark, beautiful. I love it, its just so...dramatic. Great job, I see now that you're writing skills have improved. Wonderful use of imagery, and are you sure you're in high school? This vocabulary is...daunting, for your age at least.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
"Peace through power" intruiging. i like it :)
bulletcereal chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
yes! a dog character! Awesome, and yes. your going to hell for such short chapters, ha, ok peace out
ShadowSerpents chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
sweet chapter dude keep it up.
Timewatch chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Ah, good, I was hoping this story wasn't dead and forgotten. Hope you have more time later to continue on.
ShadowSerpents chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Gotta love the resistance. Wipe out those Union bastards. Keep it up and thanks for the support.
bulletcereal chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
nice chapter. oh and great action scene. i look forward to seeing the upcoming events..oh and thanks for the reccomendation. i think ill read that story now...
Vancelle chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter. Keem 'em coming.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »