Reviews for Wolf Pack
Redrosey18 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, nice set up and good story idea. Can't wait for more : D
Turtle's Chopsticks chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I like how you started this. Is there any possibility that you will be continuing it in the future?

I love wolves and Slash. The two combined is almost as satisfying as a five course meal and desert. :)

You did a decent job with this as your start. It does move quickly through the events. I am not quite willing to blame this on the fact that you didn't detail the interactions. I know other authors who would have made this prologue a good five chapters long. That being said if what happens next is satisfying I won't care. Before that though I think you should probably show how being lonely affected him. The reader can know mentally how hard the separation from the pack hit him but without being shown by the author (you) it is vague and known only from that distance.

It is your job to draw readers in. The plot did that for me but if the writing isn't good it distracts from the plot.

I don't know if this helped any. Or for that matter if you are still going to finish this but I thought I'd give my two cents.

See ya,

TC
GuroTard chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
OHMIGAWDS! I need MORE! This story is so good! Please don't stop or I'll camp outside your bed room window till you write more! Yeah that's right I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! So...update.
kiwi chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
love it so far! i can't wait to see an update :)! i'm excited!
lovin the world chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
its cool plz update soon XD
shuurai-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
interesting please update soon.
Lerene chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I like it so far. Please continue.
Le1chi chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy to find another were fic. The world need more of you and wolves ) Wow, Edain seems to have it rough (That is one nasty Alpha o.o). I can't wait for the next chapter and more about the new pack!
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next.