Reviews for Maybe
the persnickety vixen chapter 1 . 1/12
I believe in love at first sight, though I think it's a rare type of love.

The outline of this piece is absolutely flawless. It flows so evenly, so wonderfully, and many young people – especially teenagers – can relate. I just...I adore it.
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I do not believe in love at first sight.
SheepishlyMe chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Adoring the non-cliche :)

One sentence I don't quite understand: "The girl hates when he's cocky and fronts." What does fronts mean?

Hope you continue this.

-SheepishlyMe
illest chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
If we missed the live stream, could you do a summary of it? I really wanted to know but I couldn't make it D: I'm really interested in the story (it made me cry like 10 times) and I just wanna know everything you explained in the video so yeeeeah hi pls summary bye
myheart4you chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I don't believe in true love. You have to see someone at their worst before you can love them. Not sure what you meant by "a piece of your works", but whatever. My story is actually kind of like what your character described, except more cliche.

As for your story, wow. Yeah, it deserves those 790 reviews. This is the first chapter and it already has me hooked. Congrats :D
Honestly, there is nothing I can say as for corrections. Thank heavens you use the correct punctuation and all of that. Your writing is so lyrical, and lovely. It's amazing.
alldaylong chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
i don't believe in "love" at first sight
i think that in passing, one could see/admire a person who stood out - whether it was their looks or personality - and continue to see them until it becomes love, but i don't think there is such a thing as "love" at first sight (although i would like for there to be)

but excellent writing,, my friend recommended your story "to the boy with artist's hands" to me and i absolutely loved it (which is why i'm reading this story right now xD)
Neamah chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow, I really liked what you wrote! It felt too short, though. Regardless, this story makes me think about my run-in and my need to "have a story". Thumbs up!
Fizzy Bath Bomb chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
First things first. That was true fully amazing. I mean it, completely and utterly. So well written, with all it's metaphors etc etc.

Second thing, plz plz plz just write the next chappie!

Third thing and a favour, don't make this a complete cliché, plz don't malke it be easy and simple for them. I'd suggest that she falls for someone else and makes herself think that he's the one when he's not, and meanwhile the other guy, the original one, gets jealous and doesn't tell her but makes himself think that it wasn't meant to be. Make it like this wonderful start.

Fourth thing. No, I don't believe in love at first sight because it's too naive to cliché too fairy tale...but in a way I guess I want it to be possible because who doesn't want fairy tales to come true? and yet again I don't wish it because, well because it's not exciting enough. I'd love to put on a piece of my work but I haven't got anything that will fit the order!

Thanks
Fizzy x
kismet chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
there is no next chapter. you've gotten more reviews than words- and for good reason.

do i believe in love at first sight?
no. i believe in *lust* at first sight, and infatuation, but not love. loving someone is seeing their faults and staying with them at their worst and knowing their quirks and breaking their barrier and them doing the same to you. it's not something that can be defined within, quite literally, seconds upon meeting (or... not. if the actual sighting is implied here).
i have no work, nor a suggestion. so, yeah.
Kiwi Mango chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Omg I just went back to reread this because I love it and I adore the way you write AND IT'S GONE! WHERE IS IT? Please please PLEASE put it back up.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
your true life story was cool.i hope he will finally realize that you two are meant for each other...wish you luck
Lydia chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love this so much! I don't even know how I came across it, honestly. But it is lovely and kinda just made my day. And I don't know about love at first sight- but maybe at first conversation.
SecretAgentWoman chapter 1 . 7/17/2012

I don't know. I guess it depends on how you define love. I think of love as knowing someone, and I mean knowing them really well, and knowing all of their quirks and habits and ways of looking at the world and loving everything about them, and loving them. Love at first sight? A love that is based solely on a look, to me, is a shallow love. Attraction at first sight, yes, of course, but love? Love is so much deeper than that. I just think that you diminish the feeling when you believe that love can happen in an instant. Because I don't think that it can. I think that love takes time, and maybe hard work, and a bit of putting yourself out there for someone else to see. You know what I mean?

Now as pretentious as THAT sounded haha, I would just like to throw in that I have never actually been in love. I have been incredibly close, and I am just drawing from that experience and other observations. But I am always up for being convinced that I am wrong! :)))

I like this! I like your style of writing. I like words, and you have a way of making them poetry. So really, good job. As for a suggestion...I really like realistic characters. I think plot is important, but really amazing characters I think make a story. So make them believable! Okay, that's all I have to say, really good job though!
Rekindled Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
No. That, I believe, is infatuation, if not a slight crush.

Ohmigash. THIS. STORY. IS. 3.
Made me believe that there is a way to make cliches beautifully and wonderfully written.
796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »