Reviews for Maybe
youwillneverguess chapter 21 . 2/13/2010
hey!

another great two chapters.

i've been gone awhile too, holidays get like that.

i kind of fell out of the habit of coming on here, but i'm glad to be reading these stories again.

i really hope you keep writing Maybe! it's really an amazing story and it would suck so much if you stopped. i know that sometimes you can't get around writer's block, but i hope it helps to say that you have heaps of fans who love reading it.

MiScHiEvOuS sMiLeS chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
aw i still believe in you -! i love the style you use to write and i really think you should continue. that would just make my day XD
Star Dot Storm chapter 21 . 2/11/2010
Yay! I'm so happy you were nominated! I've heard of SkoW, and I think you have a great chance of winning, and I hope you do win! Ah, many exclamation points. And I'm glad that you remembered Maybe, haha, because I love this story. )

And the description here at the end, I'm not kidding you, more than half of these sound like me friend, Malcolm! I'm so showing his this!

Keep up the writing, and best of luck in the contest!

Star
sophiesix chapter 21 . 2/11/2010
oh oh OH i love his voice MAN I love his voice. exciting for the SKOW! (and you have ten trillion people out there who believe in you and simply adore your writing so don't you forget it. truly it transports you somewhere else and makes you floaty ;) by you, i mean me, of course. fingers crossed for the SKOW, but either way, you're AWESOME
Narq chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
Heya! going to go vote for you right now!

I understand what you mean there, and it doesn't feel cliche, 'coz it happened to me with Winata, too! So hang in there, and don't worry if thinking about your story takes a long time, because sometimes a good story does that to you, and sometimes time is what you need to fermet a wonderful novel.

Great work!

Narq.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
Aw congratulations! You totally deserved the nomination. ]

Anyways, sounds like a great chapter to look forward to!
barelyamiable chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
:) I don't believe voting has started quite yet, but I will definitely vote for you when the time comes, hehe.

Ahh, explanation of the highway. I do love symbolism.

Really, I'm in awe of your ability to put words in just the right order. Your writing reminds me of e.e. cummings's poetry. :)
natmarie chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
CONGRATS! You totally got my vote. The bit in the snippet about "thinks yourself shy" confuses me...think himself shy, I think myself shy?

Love it though. The bit about Hallelujah is my favorie. I love that song even thought it's kind of depressing. Hope all is well with you. My life is hitting a rough patch. If you get bored love to hear what you think of my latest piece which is kind of a jab at facebook and new style for me. If not that's ok too.

Surrounded
shutterbaby chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
Congrats! (I'm K.B, the judge for Best Breakout Author over on SKoW.) Keep up the good writing.
Cinnia Aine chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
Well, don't feel forced to write Maybe. I know how that feeling is and it's not pleasant. Congrats on the nomination! Once I get off my slacking and wrap up my things on and the fandom websites, I'll stop haunting this website and actually find out what SKOW is all about. You should totally get far in it, though. For a new writer (well, not so new, but this is your first fiction press novel) you write very well. I like the snippets. And the high way explanation. My understanding of Ella and Bryant is growing. :)

Good luck with whatever you do, writing offline or online!

Cinnia Aine
Shy Smile chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
I loved the little chapter :) I love how your writing always seems so poetic.

There are awards on here? 0_o How do you vote? How do you nominate? I definitely want to vote for you, but I'm not sure how!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
nice beginning. liked the way how the girl actually just wrote this for an online archive. just like you are doing with this fic. maybe you are posting your own experiences... :D

love at first sight? if i take it word for word then no, i don't believe in love at first sight. BUT i do believe that sth. like an instant attraction to someone exists. you know when you hit it off with someone right away or like you are on the same wave length... but instant love? no. i don't think so. love is too complex. love develops. it takes time and many "ingredients" to sustain that love.
Imminent Paradox chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
Seriously? That's awesome news! I'll definitely maybe think about voting for Maybe :) (I don't think that joke works very well in this context. Oh well.)

I really hope you don't have to quit writing this story, because it's definitely one of my favorites on fictionpress! But I understand if things get too stressful or too busy, you might need to take off some time for these things. Just don't get yourself too worked up!

I love the snippets, by the way. I have no real idea what's going on, of course (well, I kinda do, but you know what I mean0, but it definitely prepares me for what's the come next :) I can't wait to read it!

Have a very amazing day,

Maria
A. Watts chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
Great chapter.
with eyes looking up chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
congrats! they'd be crazy not to pick this amazing, perfect, genius story. seriously. :)

thanks for the update...i really hope you can find a median somewhere and just let yourself relax, because too much stress is bad for you, you know.

have a fantastic week, and remember-we'll stick with you. that's what a fanbase (hmm...wrong term. whatever) does. :)
796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »