Reviews for Maybe
Lauren chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
i think im confident but not to the point were it is just being arrogant i do have doubts in my self and i get nervouse and everything

a song that relates to me right know would have to be i wanna hold your hand by the beatles just because i like someone but it aint no love
lauren chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
You can in my oppinion judge at least some part of a person by the cloths they wear that is why people choose to wear differnt things to show some part of themselfs to everyone else
Lauren chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
i wouldnt know about love but i do know alot about liking someone alot even if it goes against everything i stand for like you know waiting until i was a reasonable age and to me you knoew when their name is mentioned and you start going through a list in your head about all the things you would like to say about this person or you come up with differnt ways to talk about them or when you get off the phone with them and your still smiling and you wish they hadnt hung up and well i guess i could go on for quite some time but you get the picture
lauren chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
what do you think when you read this...

words writen out invisible before my eyes i see one of two things your world and mine. Dreams spun out of your (my) head like swears from his mouth. So why. Why will you (Me) cry when it hits you again and move on just as slowly as last time. You(me) dont know why the tears are there. Its not heartbreak its not pain its just thought. Of what I ask you(myself). Obvious answers are the hardest to find you (me) muse and he lookes at your (my) silent screams of get me out of this place and overlookes them. He is not your escape only a temporary forget pill. No you (Me) have a good life you (me) do but you (never) did like boxes.

I wrote this one summer day and every time i write it out i lose and add something i think the original was better i think you would like it but i was in serious ponder mode that day so i dont really remeber it. If i find it i will send it to you

no this is not about love
lauren chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
well because of my daredevil status ahem *cough* im not afraid to get in trouble honest but the chance to do something of the sort of the thing has yet to appear (i am only 14 you see) so the most daring thing i have ever done would probably be break into the garage of an abanded house, wich didnt work and the next time we tried we got the cops called on us heheh but luckily i didnt get in trouble i was on the other side of the street there was a buncha kids so they didnt know who was apart of it and who wasnt.
Lauren chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I personally go straight to the denial and hang on for dear life, mostly because my friends are blabber mouths and cant keep a seceret and also because i have trust issues
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
Oh, I don't think there's such a thing as Bryant-overload. I just love him to pieces so there's always too little of him!
Lauren chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Pain is enexcapable we as human being will go through alot of it and well I guess if we are going to have it, have something wonderful before you get it eh.
barelyamiable chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
Cassandra's not a personal favourite name of mine. (Names are one of my many obsessions, so I have kind of a list.) But it does remind of my constellations and Greek mythology, both of which I am also in love with. I feel like I have way too many obsessions ...

And about this chapter: I think this may be my absolute favourite. It resonated very deeply with me. The scene where the mother won't go away just happened to me the other night. I was actually writing again and my mother sits down a yard or so from me. No, she can't read it from there, nor is her English that good. But the concept of it completely irked me. I think I'm hiding my desire to write as a living from her the most, because I know she'll be the most unaccepting of it.

All the parts in italics make my heart spin and my head light; I love them. And you inspire me. Reading this really makes me want to actually start writing prose again. And I rather like the little sections. Maybe it's kind of how I write. I attempted NaNoWriMo this month and my (quite unfinished) novel was written in little scenes. Mostly because I was writing anything that I could and I was seeing all these little snippets. It's fustrating while writing it that there's not actually scenes, but you definitely make this work; it seems so wonderfully put together.

I have many things on my 'bucket list.' Random, too. Some, though, are: to go to a drive-in movie, to become a vegetarian, to intentionally leave something in a library book, to see the Northern Lights, to learn to identify at least one constellation, to ride in a Ferris Wheel, to work in a bookstore, to bake a cake from scratch, to visit the birthplace or gravesite of a cultural icon ... Uh, I can definitely go on. :)

The freeway reminded me of Highway 58 in 'All the King's Men,' actually, where one of it's many meanings is morality and how if you stray too far from it, you may not be able to pull back. But your freeway ... I kind of think of being alone in a big city. How you can be completely surrounded by people everywhere, but you feel utterly alone, as if no-one around you understands your or even cares to. (Bad transition ...) And I love how Bryant understood exactly what she meant by it.

Hm, my resolutions ... I want to stop wasting so much time and stop procrastinating. Listen to more classical music. Write something creative (not for school or anything) for a long period of time, at least once a week. :) Be more decisive. Haha, I have many more; I'm far too ambitious with goals.
with eyes looking up chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
ah too lazy to answer deep questions at this point. lol.

amazing chapter, as always. i love their [seemingly] meaningless conversations, and how it ties into their school life.

i can't wait to find out.

arglihs i'm mad at shina! she's being a jerkface!
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I do not believe in love at first sight I do believe in lust at first sight and maybe the love comes after or believing you were in love at first sight but that is it.
coalhouse chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
God, I love the MSN conversations between Bryant and her. I love when they interact- they have such chemistry.

I'm afraid I didn't catch the freeway metaphor- i'm not exactly very deep. I like to think i am, sometimes, but then I realize my writing basically just centers around people getting their limbs torn off.

my dream job is an actress. oho, you should have seen my fathers face when i told him that one. of course, i'll also pursue screenwriting.

hope you're 2010 is amazing. maybe we'll actually get through this year with some celebirties still alive.

and, as always, update soon.
Cinnia Aine chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
Epic fail, Bryant! XD How he got "e" in that word is beyond me, but it's funny. I understand the conversation between her mother and her friend. It happens to me quite often sometimes. The italics section was my favorite. It was bittersweet. I wasn't quite sure what the freeway represented, but maybe it represents everyone? It sort of makes me think of standing still in a huge crowd that's walking around in every direction and being the only person to look up.

My dream job, I guess, is to become a psychology writer. To write about what makes people tick. Maybe write psychology for teenagers to read. But it probably won't happen, unfortunately. I'll probably end up becoming a doctor of sorts instead.

I want to make a difference in the world in my lifetime. Not in the famous, way, though. I don't like the idea of becoming famous. Just more like a nice change, such as influencing the next generation to be better than the last. Or inspiring equality.

My New Years Resolutions are to stop procrastinating, finish more of my writing, study more, and learn how to shut my mouth and keep personal secrets secret.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
Aw poor Ella. [ You know what that Jess and Shiva scene made me think of? The song "Hurt Feelings" by Flight of the Conchords haha. You should go listen to it - it's amazing. Everything by FOTC is amazing though haha 'cause their songs are always hilarious and cheer people up.

Anyways sorry I don't have time to answer your questions right now, but I just wanted to wish you a happy new year and hope you had a great 2009! Haha. ]
Kat The Great chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
Don't feel bad about your new years I stayed up watching tv by myself and toked up when the clock struck midnight. Anywho this chapter I must admit wasn't as good as your others. It still had those achingly beautiful paragraphs of flawless writing but the actually story was lacking. Sorry I feel bad for saying that. :( My dream when I was a kid was to be a prima ballerina. But I was too shy and uncoordinated to do that. I still regret it when I go to ballets and see them all up there dancing the dances I only danced while locked away in my room. Good Luck on your story and I hope your new year starts off swell.

peace love happiness