Reviews for Maybe
All Over You chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
omg, where have you been woman? haha. kidding. i enjoyed this chapter. especially the last like really long paragraph after she says the meaning of her name. which, by the way, i think is elena. or however you want to spell it. lol.

i love my name. i don't know many people who have it, so yeah. i'd like to think i'm unique :]

happy holidays!
Imminent Paradox chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
Wow! This chapter is short, yes, but I enjoyed reading it immensely :) Seriously, that was great descriptions! It's just depressing that it's all a dream :/ Though the last lines were perfect.

Her name... um... can I make a few guesses? Is it, like, Elena or Helen or something? I don't know... I'm just using the clues you gave XD

But I don't know what I'd name her if I could. I guess I've just gotten so used to the character herself that there's no name that seems to fit her perfectly XD Names, in a way, are just sort of labels, right? And my real name? Hmm, I'm fine with it. I don't think I'd change it, but if I had to I'd probably go with my middle name.
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
Bonne nuit! :) Sorry it has taken me so long to review! I've been so busy! But I absolutely adore this chapter, it is amazing!

If I was the girl I would chicken out and not respond. But the main character has way more guts than I do!
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 18 . 12/11/2009
I'm sorry that I haevn't reviewed this... my life is so hard right now. :) This was AMAzing. I mean, every person has thought of the cliche endings, where they want to be that misunderstood person or that girl that every boy wants... But you put in a way that no one else could have. It was purely you.

Bryant really isn't that poetic, but that isn't his personality I'm guessing :p It was still amazing and creative.

Is the end almost near? It souds like its coming... and I don't know what to expect. A happy ending? Sad? Medium... I hope that she gets her happily ever after.

I am so sorry that this came so late, I hope that you can forgive me...

:) I'm off to clear my million full email. Have a wonderful day...
Cinder3lla chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
woah. GRABBED MY ATTENTION! amazing job with the first chapter. cookies!
youwillneverguess chapter 18 . 12/2/2009
in response to your question: yes, all the time. you have those good days, and then you have the bad ones. now i have a bunch of really good friends, and i love them all so much; but no matter how close you are, you still have those days where you feel completely and entirely invisible. to everyone. you raise your voice, and people pay attention for one split second; then you say something stupid, make a mistake, or tell a really unfunny joke, and you lose them and it's just like, damn. i figure then it's better not to talk and spend the rest of the day in quiet pessimism.

ah, those days really suck, but you live through them, you know?

awesome chapter. your writing never fails to amaze me.

i was a little confused with part of it though.

you said bryant put a note in 'her' box? and that he was talking about 'her'?

did you mean that bryant was talking about her as the unknown girl, instead of the one he knew?

and sorry to be a pain (i hate when people do this to me, but i thought i should probably tell you) but there's a mistake in the last line, "It's not like she's not a social outcast.."

apart from that, it's fantastic, i can't wait for more! :) x
Narq chapter 18 . 11/29/2009
Oh wow, congratulations on the number of reviews you've got, it's scary, you know? :)

I loved the way you did this chapter, actually, I enjoyed it immensely and especially this: "There's a part of me that wants to be innocent and sweet and pretty, you know? Pale pink lips, unchipped white nail-polish, a ribbon in my hair." I think it was good, because that's a bit like everyone's wish... some time.

Great work, and update soon!

Narq.
Kiwi Mango chapter 18 . 11/28/2009
I'm so glad that you updated, I can't get enough of this story, it's so outrageously relate-able.

As far as the question...I suppose I felt that way for mostly freshman and sophomore year in high school. I go to a small catholic school so it's not hard for everyone to know everyone in a school of 400 max but for those two years I known to everyone as my older brother's kid sister. He was one of those types who walked around with his friends like they owned the school and the way the students reacted to them, it was basically true. Sometimes I don't know, I just stayed in that image for those first two years, but at the same time I hated watching him and his friends graduate. I think it was actually out of selfish reasons maybe. Maybe I was just kind of scared that people would forget me without that attachment. Or maybe I just forgot how to branch out after having fit into a mold I didn't really ask for in the first place. In any case, when they left I kind of became a different person. But at the end of all things, I think I prefer it that way.

...rambles are my thing lately, I guess? Sorry for that haha. Anyway fantastic story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Kat The Great chapter 18 . 11/27/2009
My entire school career was like that, except my senior year, because I promised myself to try harder at being noticed. But before that I had my friends who loved me and that's all I needed. I would talk to the nice popular girls when we had the same class but once that class was done I wouldn't wave to them and they wouldn't wave to me, there was no talking unless it was a necessity. Sometimes I smiled at them in the hall and they wouldn't even bother to acknowledge me, it was just how things worked. Great new chapter, And Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Peace Love Happiness
Scared Loveless chapter 18 . 11/27/2009
This is amazing. The beginning is my favorite. I feel exactly like that. It's really funny for me because I want to be all of those girls, so I am, but a mixture of them is very odd. One day I'm the first girl with the ribbon and perfect smile (never the sundress) but then I can't handle that anymore and I'm the mysterious girl with the poetry, but most of the time I'm the weird girl who dances in the rain and wants to fly.

I have felt like that before, alot actually. Not that I'm invisible or anything, but alot of the time I'm lost in the crowd. I actually always go from one extreme to the other. Completely lost in the crowd and essentially invisible, then suddenly thrust into the center of attention where everyone knows your name, your everymove, but no one knows you.

Thank you for your amazing chapters, they brighten my day. And your questions always make me think about things I don't normal have to express in words. I'm glad you do it. I discover myself in your questions. Thank you. I cannot wait to read more.
Star Dot Storm chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
I have a question for you.

How do you do it? It's like you know everything! While I was reading this, I kept shaking my head and wondering how every word in the very beginning was like an entry in my own personal journal!

It's hard to explain. What I mean is, I can relate perfectly to the whole perfect girl, mysterious girl, unique girl thing. I wish I could give more details, but I must be off! This was a wonderful way to end Thanksgiving Day! Hope you had a great holiday!

Oh, by the way, the snippet that begins with "When she finds herself waiting," that is sheer brilliant imagery! I could see it in my head: beautiful!

Again, thank you for writing this!

Your friend,

Star
So very poorly planned chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
Oh my God. That first portion was... beautiful. I feel the exact same way, and it's from that sort of thinking that I create charaters for my stories. I could really relate to this entire chapter, and I understand what you mean about that last scene. I have been in that situation, and it is very awkward. You did really well with displaying that. :) I love this story so much. Glad you updated.
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
Hey there. :D First of all, happy Thanksgiving. :D

I want her and Bryant to talk! :D I'm glad this story isn't like all of the other stories. Like, it's not about football players and cheerleaders or whatever. :D I think you're doing awesome! Update soon please and thank you. :D
I-Wuv-Muffins chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
So, I don't have much to say cuz this is a transition chapter, but I still like it. I appreciate that you reviewed my little pillowbook thing! :] it inspired me to post another chapter. I hope you keep up the writing. I really do enjoy this story alot and your characters.
Quit Being So Technical chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
Nice chapter! (I really love how you describe things and stuff. x3)

Oh, and thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! ((I actually got a random call from someone that sung me the Pokemon theme song, then they wished me a Happy Thanksgiving and hung up. x3 ))

Oh, and yeah. I've been in that situation before. :)

My school's grade... well, we're not divided into any sort of EXTREME cliques or anything... But there's like the populars and the... well, just not as popular, you know? (I'm in that group. WOOT! The outcast group! : D -No one calls us that, we just decided to call ourselves that.
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »