Reviews for Maybe
Quit Being So Technical chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
Hi, hi. Me again. xD

Nice chapter!

Hmm... I don't mind the letters... but what *I* do when writing stuff like that is that I put it in italics...

Anyway: answering the question: Your mother! (just kidding!)

Um... D: I don't know!

I would'nt want him to know just yet... I would probably give a simple reply "Nobody" or "Just a girl."

But I really don't know. x3

Update soon!
Narq chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
"They try to be cool for a few minutes. They try to preserve their manliness." - that was wonderful.

There was quite a lot of beautiful stuff in this chapter: " a leaf swipes across the sky as if it was to neatly lop off the curve of a cloud with its ragged cinnamon edge" It's got a poetic feel to it too.

Oh~ How would I respond... I might be totally honest and tell him my name, OR I might be cheeky and give him a riddle to solve! (that leads to my name or me!)

Very nice!

Narq.
Cinnia Aine chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Cue the drama! You could just hear the sound of her heart breaking when everyone found out that it was Amy. However, if Bryant was trying to be friendly to Amy and be nice, then that's fine. In fact, that's really sweet of him.

Answers to Questions: Yes, you can like someone you don't know. I think I've seen enough Zac Effron and Robert Pattinson fangirls to prove that question to be a "yes" a million times over. I've been in a situation similar to the main character, but not exactly because this was in middle school and he didn't know me at all, much less care about liking girls. : It was always about books, I guess.
Cinnia Aine chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
(I haven't been reviewing the other chapters because I don't like having to stop my reading very often. *shrugs*) This chapter is good. I like the description that you put into it, especially the Christmas morning scene. I don't mind the IM chatspeak either; it's actually used well.

Answers for the questions: I can be confident, but occasionally, I'm not. It's hard to keep up your confidence all of the time, no matter what. A song that probably perfectly relates to my life is "I'm Still Here" by John Rzeznik or "My Eyes" from "Dr. Horrible."

I'm stumped on the dreams. (By dreams, plural, I mean the one her friend had, too.) I really have no clue as to what they mean.
Shy Smile chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
Oh, I don't know how I would answer that question...

I don't even think I would have the nerve to put the notes in there (although that's the difference between me and her)

I don't know, I'm not sure I would put my name, I'd probably make it really obvious though...(you know, little hints...)

Hm, no idea on how to fix the note problem...although I don't think that many people mind right now as it is (I know I don't)

The one paragraph that starts with "I want to know you. I do." is so very great in my opinion (not that the rest of the story isn't great. It is) It just seems like something that everyone can relate to. Or at least I can. I just...I don't know, something about that paragraph just brought up all the feelings that I had for someone else (and the paragraph before did as well). It was able to bring up all the fear and fascination I had when I think of him him, the euphoria and pain, the hoplessness and hopefullness, everything that made up my crush. And I think you a great author for being able to do that. ) Please keep writing. Your story is amazing.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
Wait I'm not sure I really understand. So she really wasn't asking him to the dance? Then what was the reference supposed to mean?
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
This should get interesting. I wonder if anyone else will get it. To respond to what Bryant says, I would probably say 'Just a girl hoping to get to know a guy.' Or something like that. I hope you can continue again soon!
Rachelthemuse chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
hahahaha if i was the girl I would toy with him. "WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?" or I would ask him if he liked somebody.

Well, at least he isn't TOTALLY creeped out :) nice chappie, update asap
Ryane Silvernow chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
I don't know if I've reviewed before...If not, hi there. I liked the chapter, and I'm getting some predictions, if there are any to get, about the boy she watched clouds with. So I'm guessing Bryant didn't get what the Homecoming notes meant? Well, that'd suck. To answer your questions...I like the notes in bold. It makes them easier to read. To answer your second question...hm...: Who am I? That question is vague, you know? To be truthful, no one really knows who they are. So start being more descriptive...(insert wink/smiley face) That way they can keep going with notes. You know, with Bryant asking little questions like hair and eye colour, and glasses or not.

Speaking of which, have you said the Main Character's name yet...or no?Sorry for this being so long!

~Donny
Cinnia Aine chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
It's an interesting start that you have to the story. It's beautifully poetic, but tragically innocent. It's very nice, and it doesn't really seem cliché at all. Unless you think first-person narration counts.

As to your question, I do believe in love at first sight, but I think it's a little rare. Or, to be poetic, a magical occurrence.
Scared Loveless chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
I think you should just stick the notes in there, regardless of whether they sound weird or not. If I were her I'd probably do one of two things. A) make a very scientific answer. or B) try to be poetic and mysterious. But I wouldn't tell him who I was. Clues perhaps, if I really wanted him to know. Can't wait for more.
with eyes looking up chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
i think the way you have it is perfect. :)

oh gosh. if i were the girl, i'd try to make it cool and collected, do the write-throw away cycle a hundred times, then settle for, "if you cared, you'd find out."

:) that's juts my opinion, though. a little mystery keeps 'em on their toes. haha.

i really loved this chapter. even i they don't get together, the love notes thing is so romantic. i love that idea.

and she's starting to care! :)

keep up the awesome work!

xoxo,

rrbow
All Over You chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
hey girl! finally updated!

before i get to answering your questions, i just want to say that i wish i could write as beautiful descriptions as you do! they're always so vivid. you're awesome.

i like the idea of our lovely MC talking about the notes with her friends. it makes thing interesting, but i like the bold words too because it makes it mysterious :]

hmm. if i was to respond to bryant's question, i wouldn't say who i was and i probably wouldn't describe who i was. i'd make it like a riddle. bryant should have to figure it out for himself ;]

anyway, i'm going to respond to your e-mail right now becasue i have some questions for you!
youwillneverguess chapter 16 . 10/27/2009
thank goodness for her guts.

homecoming 10: he's gonna meet her at homecoming at 10 o'clock. theres my prediction. i have absolutely no clue, and thats they best i can come up with at the moment.

its so funny reading this, because i just got my first boyfriend a week ago and i was deliberating on whether or not to ask him to formal (yr 10).

i wanted him there, but i didnt want to tell my parents and i thought it was too early in the relationship and it would scare him off if i did.

i asked him anyway, and im so glad i did.

so it makes me glad that she asked bryant.

nice chapter! :) x
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
No, I don't believe in love at first site. It's more like lust at first sight.
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »