Reviews for Maybe
Quit Being So Technical chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
O, nice chapter.

Sad. :(

Hm. Methinks it means to meet someone in the Homecoming at ten? (Basically, her...)

D;

I don't know... Lol. x3

Oh, and in response to your review reply...

Yess~ More reviews from me. Lol.

And yes. Bankai is really fun to say! XD

I just go up to my friends and randomly scream out "BANKAI!" while shoving my hand in front of their face. Lol.

Oh, yeah. Fail and epic and win are words I use a lot. o_o

Like a lot a lot. x3

Anyways: Can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon!
Shy Smile chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
Erm...I'm not sure about Homecoming 10

After she saw her aunt like that, I'm starting to think that she just took a chance and went with Bryant...but I'm still not sure...it could have went the completely opposite way...

Still love your story! You're a great writer D
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
That was a great chapter! Its so sad about her aunt. I think Homecoming means to come to Homecoming and to meet her at ten? Just a guess though! I hope you can continue again soon!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
Aww the beginning was so sad! [ I'm one of the lucky ones who hasn't gone through a loved one's death yet. / But I guess it's something that we all experience at one point.

But on a lighter note, yay she's asking Bryant to homecoming! Except I have know idea what Homecoming 10 means.
A. Watts chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
Great chapter!
All Over You chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
aw, it was so short!

the beginning was sad. beautifully written, but sad.

SHE'S ASKING BRYANT TO HOMECOMING! kudos to our MC for mustering up the courage to do it! no idea what homecoming 10 means, so you have to update soon so i can find out!
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
AH! I finally get to read the chapter! I'm so happy now! I absolutely loved it! Lol, when Steven was teasing the main character about Bryant I wanted to smack him ;D I think she should totally ask Bryant! I am so routing for the cause! Woot Woot!

Haha, your question is hard! I've always wanted to be in one of those romantic movies *sigh* Where the guy and the girl are meant to be together and he never ends up with anyone else b/c they are soul mates. :) I LOVE the idea of soul mates. So I'm a sucker for The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and oh yes, I am going to have to say it, the Titanic and P.S. I love You. Haha, all of which I profusely balled my eyes out. :P Much to the chagrin of the people I was with. My first date was to go and see the Notebook. Hahahahaha my date was mortified :D
Joshikousei chapter 15 . 10/14/2009
i adore this story and especially enjoy the free-form vignettes you've got going on. :-)

can't wait til the next chapter!
SarcasmIsPoetry chapter 15 . 10/14/2009
wahh..! i'm confused right now. i'm gonna have to re-read the previous chapters.. hmm. but i'm too busy right now! uhm. so yeah. i'm sorry i can't answer all your questions 'coz as you can see, this review is rushed. ahaha. i'm procastinating,too. :P but i can tell you my fave word. it's "CHUIE" or it means "cool" in english. ahaha. we use it everyday at school, so that makes it my favorite. nice chapter though! i can't wait for the next update. not to pressure you or anything.
Tawny Owl chapter 15 . 10/14/2009
Loved the idea of making up your own cliché. I may have to try that. And I do really like Bryant – before her was just ‘the cool guy she has a crush on’ but the more we see of him the more interesting I think he gets. And I do like a guy who uses the word ‘departed’. It is kind of hard to guess what he’s thinking though. He doesn’t seem to give much away.

Steven was funny as always, and I like the twisted logic of if you’re not boy crazy you’re girl crazy, and the image of Bryant crying on his shoulder.

I don't know if I'm imagining that the spikes on head are visibly wilting. – this sentence makes sense, but it reads a bit funny. Maybe ‘I’m imaging it, but the spikes’. That’s just a personal thing though.

So, my money is on Rick for the homecoming – but I guess it won’t be that simple. Either the getting there or what happens when they are there.

I don’t think I have a favourite word, no I do, but it’ll probably give offense – actually that’s one of the reasons why I like it. Sometimes it depends on how words are used in a sentence though: the rhythm of it and the way that’s used to pick certain words out. Beatrice in Much Ado about Nothing – she has some great lines and a lot of passion. Or Eowyn in Lord of the Rings, I’d like a go at the whole crossing dressing/sword fighting thing.
Tawny Owl chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
Yay, I didn’t realise how long you’d been gone.

The bit with the author at the beginning was absolutely heart breaking. And I could sympathise with our girl because I’ve been in situations like that: the sort when you know what you want to do but just don’t feel brave enough.

This felt like a very dreamy, nostalgic chapter. I think because of the author bit, and like you said, that it was over the summer with jumps through time and reflecting on things.

Seth’s comment wasn’t corrupting. Loved the fact that he just dropped it in there and no one really got it. It’s funny when innuendo falls flat like that. It made him seem like more of an extroverted joker as well. Before he’s just kind of been one of the guys in Bryant’s shadow.

The interaction between Bryant and our girl was fun too. They do seem to have the ability for random conversations and they seem to share the same sense of humour. It’ll be good when the prologue finishes and they get more dialogue time – I’m presuming (hoping) they will.

Right now I want to go somewhere hot with a beach and cocktails.
Quit Being So Technical chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
Omigod, update soon. o_o

Lol.

Anyways... As for the question... Hm. I don't know... All-time favorite word? Oo... That's a toughie.

Um... (heh.)

I think it'll have to be... BANKAI!

Ok, no.. Kidding. xD

Well, It used to be "Interesting". I ALWAYS said it...

So right now... I don't think I have a favorite word. I have to many.

Like hence, and Um, and goosfraba. (Goosfraba is just a silly word that's supposed to make you feel a little calmer if you're frustrated or mad. Don't look it up on Urban Dictionary, though... It just says it's a word that Eskimos use while having sex. o_o)

Anyways! Got off topic.

What was I talking about? Right. Favorite word... Yeah... Don't know...

By the way, from the last chapter. I loved, *loved*, LOVED that definition for love. x3

I just... really enjoyed it. I re-read it over and over again trying to analyze it. Lol. x3

((And, oh my god! You use epic stuff like "Your mother" and "That's what she said". Awesome~ 8D))

As for predictions... D:

I don't know... I'm usually pretty good with predictions... But other than Rick, the only person I can think of is Bryant (But that'd be too cliche, no? It depends on what happens from here and then. ;3) or just... No one... D:

Anyways. Update soon!

... PLEASE! : D

((Wow. Long review. x3))
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
That was a great chapter! I hope you can continue again soon! And I don't know either one of the questions...lol
Shy Smile chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
I'm hesitant to say this...but she's going to ask out Rick? Not really sure at all though, I need just a little bit more information.

Grr...Movies...I'm not all that on movies (Now other types of media...)

I guess I would be (going generic here) something fantasy, where I'm either the good guy, or one of the people that help them on their journey. My reason is just this: Why couldn't the world work like this? Why are there not vampires and fairies? Why are we able to have things like laptops? I would want to expirience those things, and to work and learn how to do those things.

My favorite word...so many to choose from...and so many languages too...

English: Topeka (don't you just love saying that?)

Spanish: Sonrisa (so pretty...and it means smile)

Japanese: Sumire (pronounced Soo-me-reh, and means violet among other things...also pretty)

German: Weiser Hai (Ok, two words, and I might not have spelt it right...er...means white shark, and pronounced cool) and many more languages...but I don't want this thing to go on...and on...

This is such a good story! I can't stop sayting that!
youwillneverguess chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
If i could be in any movie, i'd probably be alice in twilight, but thats only because i have a little thing for jackson rathbone...hahaha.

There are heaps of movies i'd love to be in, but too afraid that i'd probably wreck them.

My all time favourite word is pandemonium.

By the way, the name jace, did you get that from City of Bones?

If she doesn't ask Bryant, maybe you should kill her off. hehe

nice chapter :) x