Reviews for Maybe
barelyamiable chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
Oh, their conversation topics make me glad. At the risk of sounding like an elitist, I'm very easily annoyed at most of the random, shallow conversations I overhear at school.

The italics just exude this ... sense of fragility. I love it.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I recently fell in love with the name Darren. :)

Sorry this is so short. But this, as always, was a wonderful chapter.
CupCake34 chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
hahaha

This story is great! The conversations they have totally match the ones my friends and I have... it's looking forward to reading more!
deny.me.not chapter 22 . 2/17/2010
I just recently found the story, and boy, am I glad I did. I could not stop reading. I love how you write this, from the IM conversations, the amazingly detailed paragraphs (so jealous. wish i could write like that), and the actual story itself. I am jealous of your writing. I love Ella (I wasn't even aware that I didn't know her name until Bryant said it on IM, I literally flipped out because .. I did, haha)

I look forward to your next update! :)

-dmn.
with eyes looking up chapter 22 . 2/16/2010
loved this chapter. i'm glad you just dedicated this one to them, and them getting used to each other. my favorite part was the last one...it made me giggle. :P
sophiesix chapter 22 . 2/16/2010
It was a lot of Bry-bry, but it was good to get to know him better. i've read it twice but will have to come and reread for the deeper parts, so maybe some more of the classroom type lighter scenes in between would be good so you can better savour the more philosophical bits? he didn't sound girly though - but maybe you should ask a boy XD

Cheesecake – ew! :P

“I want a boy who can teach me how to play a guitar,” Lol – Ash will do for her then ;)

“I'm just not sure if he fully exists.” Nice, I like that she gets that, but still wants it anyway :)

and i like how that clasrsoom scene at teh end puts into practiice what they've been talking aout and yet he doesn't seem to notice :heartbreaking:

You’ve got my vote – the others were good, but not as good as you ;)

and thanks for the plug :D
Tawny Owl chapter 22 . 2/16/2010
Oh my gosh, very philosophical – and I need to check the chapter’s you changed because I was going to ask why they hadn’t spoken face to face, and now I know.

Facing his disappointment though? That’s kind of heartbreaking – mostly because from her pov I can see how it makes sense.

Hmm, and what’s her biggest regret. I imagine she has a lot to choose from. In her own head anyway: she seems kind of hard on herself. Darren is sweet, as was the rush of advice, and I liked the way the conversation with Bryant was put into practise. Although if it doesn’t matter that Darren’s short.

Bryant has such great phrases, like the company policy and the bitter biscuits. It makes him cool in an interesting kind of way.

I loved the boy wish list. It was brilliant because of the serious bits mixed with the cheesecake, and the cheesecake became serious because you could tell she wanted it so bad. I suppose if she isn’t sure he exists there’s a possibility of hope post Bryant? That bit is so true though, about wanting the cliché even though you pretend not to. I sometimes think that’s a female default setting, like a Cinderella complex.

A bit of Bryant overload, but I would dispute that he sounded like a girl. I suppose because the heroine balanced him out a bit so it didn’t go all icky.

Yes stop apologising, although after that promo I’ll forgive you most things.
Imminent Paradox chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
Hey! :)

So, great chapter! I seriously loved it, because we got to get to know Bryant better. I really love those little questions that they're asking each other. The kind that don't seem to be a big deal or mean anything but, in a weird way, its the kind of things that seem to make up who a person really is... if that makes sense.

I also really like when she's describing the perfect guy, because I think a lot of girls can relate to that state of mind. We have this ideal guy in our head that probably doesn't exist, but it's still something we really wish could be real. It was interesting to read all of that, because that's very close to my ideal guy :)

Now, I'm just wondering how she's going to start interacting with Bryant in person now that she knows so much about him. I wonder if she'll accidentally slip or something, and say something that he hasn't told her, but the internet girl. Or not. I'm just interested in finding out!

So, I can't wait till the next chapter. Update soon!
Ryane Silvernow chapter 22 . 2/14/2010
Hey, Curious. I'm not sure if I replied to your PM yet, because fictionpress doesn't quite allow you to see what you send out. You just gotta remember.

But anways, your writing still blows me away. I only know a few that can write like that, similies and run-ons and just randomly plain and complicated. Very praise worthy: simply put, you just rule.

Bryant didn't sound like a girl to me. He sounded real. Human. Lovely chapter, really. I'm seeing that they're starting to really...get along? Who knows.

~Donny
TiffanyTheThinker chapter 22 . 2/14/2010
I really like it.

I'm wondering if Bryant will ever figure out it's Hannah(:
Shy Smile chapter 22 . 2/14/2010
Good chapter!

Bryant seems like the type who can see through someone's mask...or maybe I'm just imagining it...who knows, you probably don't know what I am talking about...

I don't think you made him sound like a girl, but I guess people might think that because of the stereotypical thinking of what makes a guy and a girl huh? Not that I don't unintentionally do that too. I still can't look at a male flutist without giggling in my head, even though I know that's no reason to laugh, or think any different of him.

I'm definitely going to check out those other writers _

I love your story! Just can't stop saying it!
natmarie chapter 22 . 2/14/2010
I do really like the progress made in this chapter. The conversation topics seem natural and I can feel for Bryant's fustration at our MC being so evasive. I don't think Bryant was too overly feminine, I mean, life happens. I guess I was just left wanting to know a little more about it than what a messaging conversation could imply. Are they still passing notes as well? Now don't get me wrong. I really do love this and the characters, but something felt off too me. It didn't flow quite as much as usual and I agree you want to show progression between the two main characters, but you also don't want them to float in their own world you know. I think if you took this and added in some more of her writing or poetic pieces or one or two conversations with her friends about school, drama something...or her observations of Bryant maybe this would meld together a little more for me. Hope that didn't come out to harsh.

I must be doing something right if I have all three of those authors on my faves list :D Happy writing. I should get something up soon if I don't get too lazy and unsatisfied with what I have started.
RhythmOfLove chapter 22 . 2/14/2010
Keep it going! I ish intrigued!
RhythmOfLove chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
Umm...with a poem or something? Something that outlines their first meeting in a way so that only Bryant knows it's the main character...
RhythmOfLove chapter 16 . 2/13/2010
...What's Homecoming 10?
RhythmOfLove chapter 15 . 2/13/2010
My dad says I remind him of Keira Knightly, does that count?
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »