Reviews for Pretty
Sunset82 chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
I read it while I was listening the audiofic, and it gives it a new whole sensation, that it really crept me out, giving me goosebump. Great narration, great story.
soliloquyman chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
A random person actually sent this to me as a request and at first I wasn't impressed, but after a practice run I had to pursue this as an audio adventure immediately while everything sounded good.

This was probably the most fun I had doing an audio project in a long time, please I would like you to have an active role in the say of this continuing to be voiced by myself or if I should take it down.

I normally send a message or a comment before recording to the authors, so I apologize for the massive delay.

Here are the links in case you can't view it from here:

watch?vHBg1d267XII&listUUwN450Xej_B107Wi0GpImuA

/watch?vHBg1d267XII&listUUwN450Xej_B107Wi0GpImuA
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Few words, and yet they say so much. :)
Awesomely, powerfully written. Great description.
Very realistic in its portrayal of a stalker/obsessed person.
*favourites*
HollisKaylee666 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Not to sound creepy or anything but I liked this. It was very well written and captured the point of view of the stalker very nicely. Great Job!
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
you should do a torture one-shot. practice on your feelings ok. other then that it was very good. i think if you had more feelings in this, it would be outstanding!

Quaver-Tava: I love darkness, but still very scared of it.
BellaMuerte92 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Awesome one-shot.I've always kind of thought of doing a story about a stalker myself, but I never got down to writing it. Short, and sweet, just how I like it.

Oh, and, some people might call me twisted if they knew what goes through my mind. Feel free to talk with me if you want.
Marquise d'Horreur chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is exactly the sort of story I love. Wonderful and twisted, just the way I like it. I read the paragraph at the bottom; it seems like we think very much alike. I love writing things like this, getting into the minds of others, especially sicker minds...

The repetition was just great. Well-written. Can't think of enough good things to say...
Belladonna94 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
omg, this is awesome! i seriously love it... dark and cruel, yet so strangly compelling.
Per Noctem chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
If you want a look into the twisted mind of such people...please, do ask. I'm willing to answer. Now, on the matter of the story...it was very interesting. I liked it...quite a bit.
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Your story is very... PRETTY :D
Lunatikk chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aww! Poor Stalker. Does he has a name? I hate the pretty girl Meh. Looking forward to read more from you! -

Lotsa E-chocolates, and maybe a brain in a jar for you,

-Lunatikk!-

[If you don't like the brain you may give it back to me. I really want one T_T]