Reviews for Know
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ah, I love how you wrote this poem. I don't know how to explain it~ arg! Ok the cool part is (how to you write your line then you stop at the important word, making the readers eager to read the next line to know what is going on. Pretty cool! I like it.
Isca chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
"Sometimes I don't notice I'm awake." Good Lord. Your recent poetry just keeps blowing me away. I've felt like this before and never known how to put that feeling into words. You feel like you're in-between the waking world and the dreaming world. You can't quite figure out the difference between reality and fantasy. Wow. :D
fictionalboyfriend chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
It's definitely not bad. There's something there, something that might be a little rough but really has glitter.
rage of aquarius chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I like how the narrator's voice is dangerous when it is clear. I also like how the first stanza is like putting on a show, with proper capitalization, and the second is behind the scenes. And the imagery is breathtaking.
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I'm not exactly sure what to make of this, but I like the way your words entice me to keep reading.

I won't offer an interpretation, but I was caught by the imagery you present here. The ending line seems fitting... conclusive, but it also doesn't allow me to walk away with a clear idea of the poem. I like that, in a way.