Reviews for Absolutely Perfect
M0jojojo chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I'd love a continuation of this, if possible. The girl's a strong character, even in a short one-shot.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Love the emotion
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I sort of... live this. I'm bright, according to the tests. My grade also sink into the D's and F's most of the time. It does hurt.

Excellent portrayal.
Aliarcy chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Ah ha! I knew your writing was familiar. I read this quite a while back and it absolutely knocked me off my feet. Kinda in a bad way. But only 'cause you wrote it well enough that I could completely relate. So, here's my late bravo:

..Bravo! :3

-Ali
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
OH MY GOSH! This is completly and wonderfully beatutiful. Yes, it's sad and depressing, but I actually love it! This is going on my favorites! Once again, good work. It's amazing, and I didn't find a single mistake. How does this not have more reviews?
Imminent Paradox chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw, this is sad. It's very relatable, though- nobody is perfect, though many will try (and fail) to be. It's always hard. You put this out perfectly, though. I love the flashback- it really tells us a lot. I really like the last lines, too.

Very well written, I liked reading this a lot. Great job :)
xenolith chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Sad alright. A little depressing, but pretty good all the same. I hate people feeling like that! I want to give her a jedi hug, and/or a mallowpuff.

Written well and made me feel sad.