Reviews for Moonlight and Roses
laughing moon chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
!UPDATE MORE OFTEN! THANKS!
hannahbishi chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
You're alive! Thank goodness! Its been a yeat and

thann you for updating. This chapter's great, showing

bits and pieces of Belle's life. I hope she could remeber

everything and escape Alphonso.

Again thank you for updating. This is a great surprise:)

-h.
AbbeyXD chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Nice story and I have to say I like Alphonso's hard character. In most other stories the abductor and the victim would have 'fallen in love' by now lol-which I think is ridiculous so early in the story. Anyways Update soon-Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Rawrly chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I really like this storyyyy. Pleasepleaseplease update more often? D:
missmarymacintosh chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Wonderful story! Well done!
HappyCloudyChic12 chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
This chapter made me cry. Belle was taken advantage of...why is she not reacting? She's not upset. She's not sad. She's just...annoyed? I'm confused. This is how you describe a rape victim?
apple chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
i felt like crying when i saw your update alert in my inbox .! I feel so darn happy! THis chapter was so hot and adorable to me. Even though i feel twisted for liking how alphie treats bella, I cant help be excited about how bella likes/hates the pleasure he's giving her. I like how you're planning on making this more pervy than dark. I like pervy! Do u think bella would do pervy things to Alphonso voluntarly? I cant wait for the next chapter, but i'd be willing to wait. I dont want Moonlight to be rushed. Is it too much to ask for u to update within a month? Gosh your my fav. fic author as of right now .!
NB-writer chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Ahhhh (Just imagine a page long list of H's after that a because that represents how long we have all been waiting for this) gosh please don't spend that much time without updating a story, it's infuriating. Plus I nearly forgot what happened in the beginning. I really hope to see more.
taylor057 chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
cant wait for more love all your stories. please update soon
goanywhere chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Yeah, so, I don't even the last time I read this. Ahahaha, as you said, probably last year. I am glad you updated. I had to go back and read from the beginning because I didn't exactly remember what happened and how it started. I'm glad I did. Your stories are amazing...dirty or not. Ahaha...but yeah. I'm glad for the update. Now, I'm waiting for more. Please, please, please update soon. With a cherry or some other thing that is worthy of bribery on top.
E chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
I hope Belle smacks the tray down on that guys head! mean cliffhanger, update soon please :)
elle chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Oh yes they are! lol I was super excited when I saw that you updated but then it turned into a frown at the end. You stopped at the worst scene ever! I can't wait to see her next move. She's crazy now right? psh, because i would be! gawd he's so infuriating.
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
you updated on my birthday again bhahaha! if you dont remember look in the last chapters a/n. haha update again before my next birthday pleease haha
Midnight113 chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Awesome! I love it and totally dislike Alphonso right now... but there's just something about him that's intriguing and makes me want more. That said, I hope for another update soon. ;)
can o' woopin chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
alphonso better watch his back for an angry mob of 18 to 40 year olds carrying weapons, cause frankly right now i think half you're readers wanna kill him. alphonso must die!
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »