Reviews for Gambling With the Heart
sappyromancelvr chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Wow. No consideration for others. If I were like her, I think my mom would have murdered me by now. Haha.
pinkeclipse chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
loved the chapter!
LookAPenName chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
She's going to help Dre out right?
Heil chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
I loved this chapter! And I love the whole story! Thanks for writing it! :D

(And yes, I watched the Glee finale. It was god. :D)
Melodies of Life chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! :D

Can't wait to read more.

And you're not alone, I watched the Glee finale too xD
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
Sigh, i see what he's doing... She's totally ganna fall for him. thats what he meant by the whole 'If you gamble with your heart you'll always lose' thing, right? You know fo ra pretty smart girl... she's not so smart lol.
We Used To Wait chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
If Abby doesn't like that situation she's in, can't she just back out? She's the one who agreed to the deal in the first place because she's getting paid 200 a week.

Well anyway, Chris is getting cuter by the chapter, but Abigail... isn't. I know I'll like her more in the future though. Weehee.

Update soon!

love.
applenica chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
i'm so happy you update. finally i realized the title. it's so perfect plan for chris. he tell his family about abby and he proposed that plan to her and bam...abby took the bait. i like this chapter. chris really like abby and he is so patient and persistent. i like it. chris's grandma is so sweet and nice. i hope next dinner turn out well. please update soon
pinkeclipse chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Can't wait for her to spend more time with his family!
sappyromancelvr chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
oh no. pay to be a girlfriend? I really wonder how that is going to turn out...
dakota s chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
oh wow. good stuff, update soon please!
We Used To Wait chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
Well, I honestly don't blame guys for acting like that. That monthly thing is kinda yucky.

But... hehehe... Abby was so cute. Kinda naughty. I mean, I felt so sorry for Chris in this chapter. I wish she'd treat him better. And Gabriel is PHUNNY. Don't know if he'll be likable in the future, but he was entertaining in this one.

Update soon.

love.
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
Aww... Man... Poor Abby. :( lol i feel for her.
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
This may sound dumb but uh... WHat does FML mean? Im confused... Anyways I like it so far i havent read a story with this 'idea' (I guess thats what you can call it seeing as I'm drawing a blank at the actual word...) in awhile... ANYWAYS

:) I like IT!
applenica chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
i'm so glad you're update it fast and want it to finish soon . so gabriel is chris little brother? interesting ...

please update soon _