Reviews for Unknown
123 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
omg...u finally updated...thak u so much
Maira chapter 14 . 10/31/2009
This story is really interesting but can you finish it, I hate not knowing what is going to happen next. Great story!
reader chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
Please dont tell me this is another story that might never get done.

Because that would be really sad that we would never get to see what happens in the future.

I really love this story plot.

I really want to see what happens with Ivy and Alex. and why people are after her. Plus i really want her to beat up that bitch and show Alex how big of an ass he is.
Amelya chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
You're probably very busy with school and everything else, but I hope you'll find time and update this story. It's very addicting, once you start, you'd like to know what's gonna happen next. Especially now that the action has relocated and there's so much going on between the main characters.
123 chapter 14 . 10/23/2009
update soon...war u planing on updating..
nia-amilia chapter 14 . 10/22/2009
aw cute please update!waiting sucks!

thanks
nia-amilia chapter 13 . 10/22/2009
update please!its been way to long
Nerdette chapter 14 . 10/19/2009
good stuff.
toincinerate chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
please update soon! i love your story!
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
oh interesting! and alex is...a jackass. who hurts a girl over looking at a picture i'm sorry no amount of emotional trauma can make up for that..nice chapter though
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
hEY just wanna say that im absolutely loving this story! i really like Alex, but i think we should be seeing more of him! As in why he acts like he does and make his sweet side last longer. He always seems to change so abruptly! It's like going: Oh swoon, that is so swee- Bang! reality check! Lol quite frustrating!

Anyways i think u've done a great job, i love the cousins, i find them adorable - ooh i wanna see more Isaac too! For some reason i got the impression that she doesnt really get along with kids.. or maybe shes just not used to them? Hmm..

But one last thing that i think kinda should be looked at is.. the prologue, i mean not that theres anything very wrong with it, its just you give away the fact that they'll end up together and she ends up really liking him in the end. It kinda takes away from the suspense of the story.. maybe she'll reject him? Maybe they're mates who just wont work out? You know what im trying to say? You should make it like: yada yada yada.. and i wouldnt be where i am today.. but we as the readers dont know WHERE she is.

Well anyways i hope you update reeaally really soon!

Lots of Love,

L-jay x
123 chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
THX FOR LETTING UR FANS DOWN
efra chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
why no update?
LOVEALEX chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
OK I LOVE YOUR STORY...HADNT READ A WOLF STORY THAT I LOVED...

POSITIVE: U ARE A GOOD WRITER

U HAVE A LOT OF FANS

UR STORY IS ABOUT A REALLY CUTE WOLF

LOVE UR STORY

GOOD PLOT AND CHARACTER

NEAGATIVE: IT TAKES U LIKE 2 WEEKS TO UPDATE

SOME PEOPLE GET FRUSTATED BECAUSE U DONT UPDATE SOO AND WHEN U DO IT DOES NOT HAVE A LTO OF ACTION..

PLEASE UPDATE SOON I RELLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS...

WHY DONT YOU UDDATE EACH WEEK OR POST A CHART ON UR PAGE TELLING US WHEN U WILL POST
Sakiru Yume chapter 14 . 9/19/2009
Argh. You need to write more. I like the story, and the plot is good, but you really need to check your punctuation and grammar. You are probably missing at least a few dozen commas this chapter alone. It makes it a lot more difficult to read.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »