Reviews for Unknown
125 chapter 14 . 9/18/2009
hey i really like your story when are u updating...soon i hope...i cant belive stephenie would be all up on alex...like the las 2 lines..she realy though he was going to kiss her...more action
Rosintia chapter 13 . 9/16/2009
I love your story but I like that you might set the physical description of Ivy.

SEE YA
justice chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
He's a beater! very Violent! oh well jk

this is a very good chapter.

The last part was cute

Update soon!

I predict that Will will mate with that Stephanie girl

ten bucks! D
NovelS chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
123 chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
finally u updated..i hope you update soon and not make us wait a hwole 2 weeks..i cant belive alax did that
LaMeO1 chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
he made me so mad that he did that to her

how could he do that to her

i want logan gabe and will to beat him silly

and she's still pissed off about stephanie

man, they really need to communicate

if they could only admit that they actually like each other or at least ivy

nice chapter

update soon

D
under the milky way chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
yeah thanks for updating :) im really not liking alex atm i mean wtf? hes acting like a jerk! he needs to be hit round the head or something: i agree with all over reviews make him get really jealous or really scared of losing her! issac is adorablee :) xx please update soon! ;)
chng234 chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
alex has some attitude problem. hope he will be better if not he will lose ivy
ifra chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
you gotta update like this week.

the reason i fell in love of this story because of the happiness and the suspense. And Ivys common sense. how could he love her when he made her cry. and use her like that again?

you havent really been updating. i think it might be because your lossing touch with the story.

your good but you might not be feeling it.

... whatever but u have to make things happy for ivy again. like scare Alex to death of losing her.

I guess i just hate guys like him. he really needs to get kicked in the you know what.

update and get the grove on! write whatever comes to your mind and be happy with it. it doesnt matter what other people want to read. they will ike it if you feel happy with it.
Campione chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Where is the 14th chap? I didn't get to read it :(
Obsession Changes Things chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
I'm sorry but she fprgave him way to easily! That toatlly pissed me off. And so did him not saying anything to stand up for her infron of that whore Stephanie.
DianaSweetie chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
wow this chapter was really emotional.

i mean with everything that was going on, but i think that there relationship is getting better and hopefully Stephanie isn’t that much of a bother but I kind of have to agree with erfe. I mean well after all he did but im still glad they made up. (SMILING)

CUTE! LOVE IT!
erfe chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
that was kinda gay.

I mean really?

She would forgive him?

He didnt even feel that bad

Its like he can take whatever he wants

from her. And just use her.

He didnt even feel bad he had touched his

mate that way.

or put her in that awkward position with that blond chick.

I know theirs more to it, but it just really makes me sad

how the chapter ended.

I cant wait to see what happens next

I would love to see Alex get his ass woped

or some jealousy

thanks for the chapter
pbgurl chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
YOU UPDATED! YAY!

I'm glad they apologized to eacother but Alex really needs to control his temper. Had Ivy known not to touch his stuff she would have not touched it but he just went ahead without her getting a word out and choke her. But I'm glad she has Riley and Andrew to help her out.

oh, and Isaac is too cute!

Hopefully we see a little more lovin bewtween Alex and Ivy.

Oh oh and I despise that B*H Staephanie! She needs to get her a** kicked! _