Reviews for Unknown
Knowledge is Power chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
lovely just lovely
Destiny1406 chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
This was a really good chapter. It was well written and i enjoyed reading it. I hope that you will update soon. I want to find out what happens next! Will the next chapter be about her meeting the whole pack? When will they (Alex and Ivy i mean) realize that they are true mates. Just like her cousins and their mates! I wish that they would just get over their problems already lol. Update soon!

Keep Writing!

Haybell
HelgaBertoni chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
Loved it, update soon!
bakagirl123 chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
update soon please
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
I have been reading this story... and...

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!

I just got an account too :)

So, please please PLEASE update asap! It could be celebrating my new account...! xD

~Mo~
Dead Deactivated chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
Heylo! :D Just wanted to let you know that you put Riley in the beggining.. and isnt it suppose to be Ivy, and you spelled jinormous wrong while talking about the bathroom... Beautiful! :D
Lady of Confusion chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
UPDATE ASAP!
MarieAnn chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
Great story! I feel bad for Ivy. I can't believe Alex choked her. I don't like Stephanie. Hopefully she won't mess things up for Ivy and Alex. Can't wait to read more!
midnight84118 chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
great job

pore Ivy

i fell bad for Alex
oleee chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
i am really getting frustated...how can you not update like intwo weeks when you have fans that loved this story iwant to know more...this is getting kind of old...i hope u update soon irelly like ur story like everyone else...
123 chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
hello wat happends its been abouy 10 days you havent updated..i have read your reviews and i can see people loved but they would like for u to update faster...i really like your story i loved alex ang logan...update soon like today or tusday...please
Dead Deactivated chapter 13 . 9/5/2009
Okie Dokie! Fantastic story soo far! I like Alex's charecter :DD All posessive and manly xD

Good Luck with finishing the next chappie
125 chapter 13 . 9/5/2009
hey i really like the story i like how alex is protective of ivy...i how they get closer..update soon
Fuzzers chapter 13 . 9/4/2009
Well, I really like this story. I love Ivy and I do love her relationship with Alex. I'd have to say he is my favorite male. Although I am as confused as Ivy. Is he really still sleeping with Stephanie? I can't wait for the next chapter. Good work and keep on writing.
Knowledge is Power chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
i love this story. its blexsie
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »