Reviews for Unknown
midnight84118 chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
great job
hampp chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
You know. this is such a good story.

And reading other peoples reviews, i know they like it to,

But the thing is make this story your own.

Enjoy writing and do what you FEEL should happen.

Its your story. LOL this way we might get updates faster to.

Please keep writing and i like your ideas. Ivys personality and how she reacts is awesome. it sounds like stuff i would do.
CLocKRabBiT chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
This is AWESOME! I like Alex so much, much, much. But I don't wanna see him anywhere near that Stephanie girl. Poor Ivy.

Critics:

I just think Fiona and Gabe got married too fast. They just got together like, a wee before and then BAM marriage!

That Emery(?) guy, I think he's creepy. I don't know why though.

Ivy is a little too stuborn sometimes. Sure, she doesn't want to confront Alex about the phone call because then she'd be stating that she spied on him but this makes things so much HARD.
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
its okay, alittle bland kind of like a filler chapter, but its good! i liked it, update soon please
lovebookz chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
update soon please want to know what happends...what will stephenie say once elex takes ivy to his pack...will she be jeulose...i liked this chapte bc alex show hae protective he can be of ivy...update soon ...please
Daphne.Claire chapter 11 . 8/30/2009
I absolutely love this story, please update soon!
LaMeO1 chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
your story is flipping awesome lol

seriously i love reading it

please please pretty please with a cherry on top update soon

D
justice chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
Update fast please

You're doing great
bakagirl123 chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
update soon please
pbgurl chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
I had a feeling the rogues would show up at the reception. Alex must be really really strong to be able to take on two werewolves, no wonder he is going to be alpha.

Loved Alex protecting Ivy from the rogues and the hotel manager.

I hope she will at least soften up a bit with him soon, the sexual tension is thick! :)

Update soon!

-Liz :D
xoxokristen chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
great story! please update again soon!
NovelS chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
woo! yay!
chng234 chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
i wonder y the rouge werewolf wan ivy?
Haybell chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
I totally love this chapter. i knew something like this was going to happen. I love how alex is finally acting. (not the part where he waws being a jerk, but how he was reacting with like the manager at the hotel) i love how he's protecting her and how her feelings are coming more to the surface. I do have one question though; When do we get to find out what the "monster" is? I hope that you update soon i absolutely love this story. i'm trying to get some of my friends on here to read it, but i'm not sure if they have!

Keep Writing!