Reviews for Unknown
please please please please

update tomorrow. lol
pbgurl chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
UPDATE yay!

the anticipation is killing me! I'm very curious as to what the guys and uncle Tristan are hiding.

I loved the glances and smirks between Ivy and Alex during the wedding! :)

Is something bad going to happen during the reception, is that the bad feeling Ivy is having?

Update this ASAP! please, please :)

-Liz :D
HelgaBertoni chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
Loved it, update soon!
khushbu chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
heyy! i love the story..its soo good! haha i never knew you were so creative! i cant wait to see what happens next. alex is another edward cullen to me..but this one has much more personality. he better not cheat though ;]
MarieAnn chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
I really like Alex and Ivy together. I like him being possessive of her (for instance “No. I like seeing my marks on you,” he smirked.) You should have Ivy be talking/flirting with another guy and have him get jealous. Please update soon! Great story! :-)
nia-amilia chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
really good chapter!it was really funny and entertaining!nice cliff hanger!update soon please!
leanna chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
hahah i love this! it would be cool to see Ivy with some control or some jealousy coming from Alex. I love this story and i check for updates everyday!Your a great writer and your ideas are awesome!
lovebookz chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
omg i love this story...ivy is just trying hard to get...and i hope alex does not get tire because he might go bak to that girl stephenie...

please update soon i really want to knoe what happends
Lady of Confusion chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
update soon !
applenica chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
hi! i like your story.

the triplets is so protective.

i like fiona and gabe. they are such a cute couple.

i hope ivy and alex like them.

wonder what behind alex's attitude.

please please update soon.
Amelya chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
I think Ivy is handling the inevitable going away really well. I loved the scene with Will. He didn't have as much 'screen time' as Logan or Gabe so it was nice to get to know him a bit more.

Can't wait for the next installment!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
I'm a little, eh, about this chapter. Don't get me wrong, it is good, but in a way I'm a little dissapointed Fiona didn't remember why Ivy is mad at Alex, and that he's is being a littl egotistical, and that Ivy hasn't said anything to him yet. I agree with " . " about the whole bringing up Sthephanie thing. Ivy needs more strenght and independence, to me because I don't like that Alex always seems to be in control. I don't want to tell you what you should or shouldn't do because your story is great, i was just sort of wanting to stait my opinion. Sorry for the long update. OH and I wonder who Will's mate will be, peerhaps someone from Alex's pack when he goes to visit Ivy. Update soon.

~Obsession
midnight84118 chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
great story keep it up
ADG chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
lol ha ha oh yes damm im feeling bad for will wonda whats gonna go down with him and woop woop alex had her !
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
I love this story! I just read the whjole thing today in a few hours! UPDATE SOON!

-Kia