Reviews for Unknown
XxSiennaxX chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
Wonderful chapter!

I wish she'd let Alex know why she's avoiding him although I understand why she doesn't. It may result in Alex being more understanding and not kissing her so much.

Can't wait for more. Please update soon! :)
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
hm

i really like this story

but i really would like ivy to confront alex about stephanie.

heres the thing, Ivy comes off as a witty,headstrong, stubborn, indipendant woman who doesn't sleaze around with guys who also sleaze around. now i saw several orportunties where ivy could've bought up stephany wittily and in an unjelous mannor,

Example:

"Alex,” I said as everyone at our table tuned in to our conversation.

“What?” he asked.

“My scarf,” I said stretching my hands out for it.

“What about it?” he asked amused.

“Give it back,” I demanded.

“No. I like seeing my marks on you,” he smirked.

"I bet you like seeing your marks on Stephanie too." i retorted...

END OF EXAMPLE

now taht can be used again later if Ivy still wants her scarfs back, i'm not trying to tell you how to write your story, i actually like it very much i love the plot and the characters, its not cliche in the very least and its wonderfully written with few to no flaws! Its jsut that one part about Ivy not confronting about Stephanie that gets me!

pleaseupdate soon!
pbgurl chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
YES! YA Updated! Ivy just needs to admit she likes him, and just let him have his way with her if it be kisses, make out sessions, etc... Who could resist Alex.

I'm sure Will, will find his mate soon.

Can't wait to see the wedding and when she leaves with Alex back to his pack. And that Stephanie girl better not interfere! :)

update soon!

-Liz :D
Destiny1406 chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
I love this chapter! It's hilarious! If that happened to me i would be embarrassed too! Please update soon! What chapter is going to finally reveal the "monster"? Can't wait for an update!
fallstarz chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
are u freaking serious its been i week since your last chapter please update soon...
Lady Wrye chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
So I am really enjoying your story...I hope that Alex is punished because I can't stand cheaters. And hopefully Ivy won't be killed. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I hope you find inspiration because I am a very selfish being and I don't like to wait! But aside from my selfishness, I know how easy it is to get stuck and not be able to write what comes next, so please ignore my demands and take your time ;)
N.I chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
HEY CAN YOU PLEASE UPDDATE SOON I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY...AND I HOPE IVY AND ALEX GET CLOSER THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER THEY ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER 4 EVER
lunajah chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
oh my god please update soon. i love this so much i check up everyday, i love this story
Lonewolfhowls2moon chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Well if your sister is going crazy over it as in she loves it to death then she's not the only one. I can't wait for the new chapter!
Lady of Confusion chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
UPDATE ASAP!
pbgurl chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
YAY! Ivy's gonna live with Alex! But I'm worried about this Stephanie girl, I really hope he doesn't continue to sleep with her when he gets back since he is now mated with Ivy. But I wish Ivy would at least make an effort to be more intimate with him.

And Whatever happened to Ivy's unborn brother? Did the werewolves that killed her parents take him out of the womb and kill him or he just died when they killed her mother. I have a feeling that if it turns out the the rogue werewolves are the same ones that killed her family, that they have always made Ivy their target, but thats a guess.

Update again son! I need more Alex/Ivy lovin :)

-Liz :D
lovebookz chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
hey i loved your story its like so cute...i hope alex isnt actually sleeping with the other girl...AND IF HE IS I HOPE IVY OR THE CUSINS BEAT HIM UP..LOL...AND IF NOT I HOPE HE AND IVY CAN WORK THINGS OUT...
Believe-Your-Imagination chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
great story

plz continue
me chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Hey ! Awesome story ! i cant wait for the next chap so plzz end this torture and update SOON !

p.s -( Hoping for some more delicious and mouthwatering kisses between ivy and alex. THEY ARE SIZZLING TOGETHER! Maybe you can progress their relationship by showing something MORE than kisses between them !)

UPDATE SON !
XxSiennaxX chapter 10 . 8/8/2009
Loved the last few chapters, it's been a while since I've commented because I've only just been able to catch up with your story - I can't believe Alex would have such a blatant conversation with another girl whilst he's out shopping with his mate. I can't possibly see Alex arguing this one.

Can't wait to read more, please update soon! :)
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »