Reviews for Unknown
mydreamadventure chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
ahhhhhhhh i love this story its another of my favs! so keep it up no matter what i love it! and lucas seems nice.. if not a bit creepy. haha i love alex and his family too they are really sweet and funny. i love ivy too shes such a strong independent character, i also love her family and their pack i miss them, they need to visit or she visit or something! but alex's brother is adorable! KEEP IT UP I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love it! Please, please, please update.
LilGannush chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Please update! :) this story is my absolute favorite story on fictionpress! :)
Princess Mariana chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
Please update! This is great! Update!
innocent as far as you know chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
this is awesome! update soon!
Amelya chapter 18 . 10/20/2011
Any chance of you secretly writing several chapters and starting to upload them? I really miss the characters. It seems from the last chapters as if the story was moving in the new direction, somewhere which could hint at a possible ending. Hope you'll feel inspired :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
Hello:] I just found this story last night and I practically stayed up all night until I finished it. I really hope you update soon. I haven't read a story with this much interest in awhile and I want to see it through:] BTW I love the love-hate relationship between the main characters. It gives it a little more orginallity than them falling in love all of a sudden.
A chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
I just finished reading all the updated chapters. It' so awesome! Please update soon!
LilGannush chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i luv this story pls pls continue soo. :)
A chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
When are you going to update? :)
Ayumi chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
Great job, I love the story-line. (:

Please update more!
Casefileb chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
Great story! Love the whole concept. Craving for more, please update soon!
LilGannush chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
I love this story! Please hurry with the next chapter! :D
dipintheriverstyx chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
LOVE IT!

CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE!

I feel bad for what's going on between her and Alex, and it's really sad about her other pack :(

I don't trust Lucas, no way, no how.
your gaurdian angel chapter 18 . 1/18/2011