Reviews for Unknown
lilgannush chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
yay! another chapter! :D and u made them b a little more luvy duvy! :) thankyou 4 another great chapter. please hurry with the next 1. i absolutely luv this story! :)
Efra chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
Love it
Sharky237 chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
I just finished this story and I must say that you have a great plot going. My only suggestion is that you should edit your stories before you post them. There are a lot of spelling errors and some sections don't flow very well. If you can find a beta, great, but if you can't I would be willing to help the revision process along.

Cheers

~~sharky
Da-zGreen chapter 18 . 12/13/2010
Dang, I'm so sorry, I forgot that I put this story on my alert list. For some reason, my alerts were disabled. But anyways, love the story taht you got going on here. I hope you are able to update soon! Thank!
September Stone chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
Hhm who was watching them? I cant wait for the next chapter, please update soon! Keep up the great work. :)
Gisei Kumo chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
I have enjoyed the story so far, but your technique needs some work. You repeat phrases constantly, like emotionless mask. You need to edit some with commas. You might want to brush up on how you use them. A normal sentence has 3-4, and if you don't use them, some of it gets confusing. Overall, I liked it, but be sure to look it over.
khushbu chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
hahah if someone does plagiarize [sp?] thiss, they're deadd. just saying. im in loove with alex(; ah. LOVE.
MaAgEc chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
I love it. :) Can't wait for the next installment.
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
I know how u feel, I'm a Sophomore in college this year and this comin week is my finals week, trust me when I say the semester's start flyin by after the first one.

-Kia
Ladyashi chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
I absolutely love this story! Please Please please update as soon as you can. :) And make chapters super duper duper duper long. haha :D
Dead Deactivated chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
Nice Yummy Chappie(: And sadly enough there is alot of plagiarizing going on. Let everyone be on the look out. I will let you know if anything happens. But I think it would be smart, to try and find somewhere else to start posting.
HelgaBertoni chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
Loved it, hope to see an update soon!
pbgurl chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
One of my favorite chapters so far, especially with how close Alex and Ivy have become. And I loved the part with the two of them outside in the snow.

-Liz :D
chng234 chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
i think ivy shld jus give in to alex... alex has been very patient with her
SitarGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
"Our meeting was a disaster" nice begining.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »