Reviews for Unknown
ari92 chapter 17 . 11/25/2010
Why won't you update ? Its been too long ...you are not abandoning this story are you ?

PLZ UPDATE! :(
Wonder chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
Are you still alive?
Ultimate-Umbrella chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Hey really great story! Love Alex and his brooding sexiness a lot! I am really looking forward to the rest of the story and a possible sequel.

Now here is where it gets not so great.

You really need to triple check your chapters (usually easier if someone else does this) for little mistakes that manage to slip through. Also, spelling needs to be consulted from a higher power (aka a dictionary) I noticed there was one bit where i think it was when we first saw Alex's room you stated that something was "ignoramus"... Unless you meant to describe it as being a blockhead (which is what ignoramus means lol) im pretty sure you meant Ginormous.

I did notice an improvement since the first few chapters where it felt like everything was a bit overexplained so might be good to give it a quick review. And also in the first few chapters from what i remember (just read the whole thing in one sitting :) when i should have been studying...) i think there was a bit of " I did this. I did this next. I then did this after that." Almost like listing what the character is doing. A common thing that probably everyone has encountered in their writing is telling the reader what is happening rather than showing them. Example " I was nervous when i looked into his eyes" could be made so much better by something like "My heart fluttered and my breath caught when i saw him gazing at me" Describe the state of nervousness but dont just state bluntly that the character is nervous.

Now this is just my humble opinion and if im writing this review and i kept reading even with the mistakes then i obviously did thoroughly enjoy the story so im not being nasty or anything just critiquing the little things :)

And yes i know i'm a hypocrite because my grammar and punctuation are quite shocking.

Hope you take this into consideration :)

Your loyal reader

Ultimate-Umbrella
Effra chapter 17 . 10/12/2010
?
ari92 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Its been too long ! plz update !
horse4ever chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
write more pretty plz
charmed chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
this chapter is cute
Pixiesticks555 chapter 17 . 8/6/2010
Love the story! Please update soon :D
jkp1092 chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
I really hope that you decide to update soon or at least keep writing on this story. I really have an interest in this story. So please keep writing.
lily chapter 17 . 7/12/2010
UPDATE! I need more alex and ivy. i wanna know about the new moon. maybe they will finally release some of their sexual tension
boredoutttamymindd chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
its been to long! hurry up! im going crazy heree! D:
midnightsun101 chapter 17 . 6/26/2010
i am really hoping that you will continue this story and update soon!

its so good! :)
September Stone chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
Please update soon! :)
Alex chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
Amazing story! Alex and ivys interactions with each other are greatly intertaining. Please please update!
Amelya chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I've just re-read the last chapter. It's amazing you manage to keep the pace and the sparks at the same level throughout the story. Having said that, I do hope for more frequent updates. I miss the characters :)
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »