Reviews for Unknown
HelgaBertoni chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
Yay another chapter! Loved it of course, so keep up the good work and update soon!
Knowledge is Power chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
liked it alot
Efra chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
Yay! You updated! I'll write more in the morning
chng234 chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
i have a feeling that alex might claim ivy in the next full moon
jodiggity chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
xD
Destiny1406 chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
Loved it! Please don't make us have to wait as long for an update this time... What chapter will the next full moon be? Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Haybell
innocent as far as you know chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
this is so cool, update soon!
KarinaSophronia chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Where'd you go?

I miss you so,

seems like it's been forever,

That you've been gone...

Hey, please post soon.

Whenever you can. I'm not giving up on you just yet.
Klayr chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
Please please please please please update! I have been trying to follow this story for some time and it is hard when you only seem to update once a year. However, I do understand that you are busy but I beg of you, please, update. It should be illegal to end a chapter with a cliffhanger and then not update for a long time. I want to know what happens! Haha I really like this story so please excuse my impatience :)
Summertime chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I hope everything is okay. Please don't stop writing this story.
Summertime chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
Aw how cute. I can't wait to see the next what's up with not updating? I hope you get this done. I check to see if you have updated every day. So please make my day and usage some time soon!
Summerends chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Hey so what's up? I miss your story. Please, upate my lil cousin and I are freaking. I havenf forgotten about you
KarinaSophronia chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
Hey, it's been a while.

Where'd you go?

Just wanted to let you know, that I haven't forgotten about you.

Please post soon.

No seriously. Post. PLEASE?
charliej chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Um...almost 2 months since an update...sort of long to leave then in a clinch, don't you think? I know life is busy but leaving a story that long is really...well...a pain for the reader. I'd actually forgotten the characters name and most of the plot and thought I hadn't read this before when I saw it listed under someone's fav list. Just a gently (or not so gently) prod
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 16 . 1/30/2010
Your characters are fun. I like Alex the most.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »