Reviews for Unknown
elizabeth chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
omg i love this chapter! this is my fav story and i would love it if you updated more. i also love the idea of this story being 50 chapters long but that will take a very long time...

keep up the good writing!

Efra chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Yay you made him jealous!

Thanks I was waiting for that _
ald chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
so when are you going to update
NovelS chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
I love the story and think that you really do have a talent, but i would love it even more if you updated more frequently! It is just hard for me to get into stories if it takes so long to get updates. Keep up the great work!
Reader chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
come on please update more often.
Chocorange888 chapter 15 . 1/6/2010
I came across this today and it was quite a good read. However, I found that the story may have been slightly too frank, while it is good that you convey what you want really well and makes sure that the story has a clear plot, you might consider including some 'show not tell'. There were some minor mistakes which you can correct easily to make a big different. Overall, it's quite exciting and I wish you the best of luck.
D-Mish chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
:O Cliffy? Bitch :P Love this story :) Look forward to the next update (please hurry or I might die? :P)
Silvertwinkle chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Awesome Story, please keep updating, i can't wait to see what happens next! :)
MsBling chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
thanx 4 da chapter it was really good i hope ivy admits that she likes alexx :D:D:D please please update son:D
nia-amilia chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
please update!0.0!8)!:)! !:D!*!
anonymous chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
Hey good job with this story, it's definitely developing well. I like the introduction of new characters with foreshadowing and the development of the characters we know. I love how persistent Alex is.

Keep it up!
bakagirl123 chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
update soon please
charliej chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
Hey. just found your story and I like what I've read so far. Hope you update frequently!
justice chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
Okay good chapter wish it was longer more info stuff like that

I bet you that Lucas and the others are bad and

Ivy needs to hurry up and start liking Alex it's taking to damn long but yeah rambling on

But yeah update as soon as possible

Ps

It's killing me not knowing what happens on the full moon something about mates I bet you
laughing moon chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
i love it! and i think the ending of the chapter was my favorite! please post more chapters as soon as you can. i think i might die from the suspense! thanks i think this chapter just made my day!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »