Reviews for The Shoes
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Mwahahaha! The Leafs fan falls to the power of heels! Loved that bit. Also really glad you didn't make the girl a Habs fan (I was briefly worried).

Also, "The one who looked like an explosion at the Pepto-Bismol factory?" is a hilariously awesome line.
Misty Jane chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love this. So much. If i met a guy with a shoe fetish, I would be set for life. This story just makes me giggle and fills me up with fuzziness.

I think you did an fantastic job with the guy POV, this guy was amazing and I wish I had one.

Thanks so much for writing this, it made my day

Jane
Spontaneous Juju chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Okay, I'm just gonna say it: I love all of your stories. Thank you for making my day on FictionPress so much better. :D

-Spontaneous Juju
Take-Me-Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i LOVED this! i thought it was totally funny and i adored the way you managed to make something as strange as a foot fetish seem so cute! i thought it was great that she figured him out! great story please write more like this!

x
Blissful Letdown chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I'm a Leafs fan myself, but I enjoy the Sens too :)

This was so cute, much like a couple I know who argue about hockey all the time...and guess what? The guy is a Leafs and the girl is a Sens :)

Good work!
Mirabella chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I love your fiction peices!

Makes me smile and really want more!
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Okay, you rock! Because you made a totally creepy thing like a guy's foot/shoe fetish seem completely adorable. And you wrote a story in a college setting-there just aren't enough of those (I get SO tired of high school fics here)-so that was the best! Great characterization and dialogue, it was really believable. Loved the ending!
Airhead chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hi-freaking-larious. Foot fetishes are wierd, but maybe I know people who have them. And just don't know they do. The girl's very girly, but way cool. Love how she figured him out and changed his fave team. Love you too, for being so awesome.
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I always thought people with foot fetishes were a little bit weird, but this is hysterical. I think it's interesting (and so uncommon) for a girl to have gained that much ground on a guy she's not even dating. Love it!
breethewriter chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I found this quite comical. You had me laughing aloud in parts! Maybe it's the fact that I can just see your narrator so sexually frustrated. Maybe it's that I can picture such a scene happening as if I were in the class. There's also the slight ironay about a man in love with shoes, too, haha. I think you did a good job of capturing the male point of view, but take that with a grain of salt, because I am not male. Good work, though :)