Reviews for The Library Adventure
Terra Cosen chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I felt like a little bit of fluff, so I reread this, and then realized the impossible. I NEVER READ THE LAST CHAPTER. Seriously, I don't know how you put up with me.

But it was so(highpitchedsqueal) cute :D:D:D

Seriously.

I'm thinking... your life with WM? Wouldn't it be amazing if his name was Peter or Win? It would be so fabulous I might explode.

And you and me? We're hanging out today. My internal balence has been shattered, I need a little bit of you to make me remember who I am. We don't even have to talk about it. I just need to absorb your aura.

-Japple.
Sincerely Kalie chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Oh gosh! I loved it! This was so sweet and cute and, yeah, I love the whole story. :D
Kate Lewis chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Yay! I'm so glad this story got a fantastic ending. And, the last sentence made me really happy. Poor Gwen, her sure-fire excuse failed. That creeper teacher and his research. But, hey! If she hadn't been got there would be no sushi!

And, I just couldn't deal with that!

So, fantastic end and a lovely story all around!

-Kate
dabombticktick chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Aw

:D
natmarie chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
The dying cat line had me actually laughing out loud. Interesting and sucky at the same time at how close they were to eachother all year (I know from experience sadly). I also love how they are ok with being diffrent from eachother yet still have a connection. Their not wanting to part is evident through your writing.

Their teachers checking up on them reminded me of Ferris Bueller's Day off. :)I love that he wanted to heroically save her. The last two lines are priceless. Amazing job. Hope there is more writing to come.

If you get bored, I'd love to hear what you think of what I have up. Happy writing.
Scared Loveless chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I loved it.
Kate Lewis chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I love your names. Who else could come up with Win? It's such a snazzy and unique name. And, like Gwen, I wish I could've named myself... It would have been EPIC!

I love these two character and the dynamics between them. Their dialogue is so relaxed and natural. It's a story with a lot of back and forth talking, but the way your wrote it, it's not weighed down at all. It all flows. It helps you see into their characters better than a whole paragraph of just the character thinking. I love it, and how it's written, and the storyline. It's so unique and un-cliche! I am dying for the next bit of the story!

-Kate
Scared Loveless chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
I love this. I am sad that this ending. I can't wait for the next chapter though!

George
natmarie chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
At first you scared me with the whole 20 questions, I was afraid they would go back and forth with colors and food etc. nicely and craftily done. I like that Win is a comic book alt world type guy but is grounded in classic music. Wonder if there is a reason he likes 'other worlds that aren't his own?'

I also like that Gwen isn't a cliche either. She isn't a goodie goodie or something like that...lots of stories here revel in cliches and I'm glad you break them. Interested on seeing how you wrap it up.
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I like this, it has a innocent and whimsical feel to it. The reader totally relates to and falls in love with your characters (at least this reader did). I also like that you have a unique idea that doesn't involve detention and bad boys or something like that.
IamAlionRawr chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I love this story!

It's so cute.

I hope you keep writing it.
MartinIsMyGoldfish chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Sorry, I'm kind of an automatic proof-reader when I read, so I can't help but point this out:

"Four year Gwen’s mother"

Four years ago?

Anyway, my own annoying editing tendencies aside, FANTASTICALLY romantic and cute chapter :) I love how their knees touch at the end and how he says that girls named Gwen are special.
MartinIsMyGoldfish chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Man, awesome start! I love the way that you describe how Win rubs the back of his neck. Details like that are what make us fall in love with the boys, aren't they? I can't wait to read the next chapter and for you to continue!
pure.ambition.writing chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This exit sounds rather thrilling.

I didn't even know their was a back door to our library (which happened to be located conveniently by my locker) until our year 11 exams began and I was studying. That door now holds the sing "boring" in my mind.
THis doesn't even exist chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This has the makings of a great story.

I hope you stick with it.

I can't tell you how many storys that start out great, never have an ending.

unfortunately, I have committed this crime, due to writers block.

I love the fact that you aren't using first person. because I think that it is way overused.

Hope to read more soon!