Reviews for The Random Bear and the Hare in his hair
A Fire Rose chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love the randomness of this story. It reminds me very much of the tea party between the Hare and the Mad Hatter from Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland." My one issue is that it is so random that it is almost impossible to follow. Again, I appreciate the idea, but it's to such an extent that I had to reread it to try to get what happened. And perhaps add some details, like how Spain sailed across the ocean. Did it detatch from Europe and coast across, or was it loaded onto an enormous ship? All in all, cool idea :-)
atomic-pocket-watch chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
wtf are you on? can i have some? :P LOL this was a giggle. reminded me of the mighty boosh :D oui continue monsieur!
dreamweaver88 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
utter nonsense ...what you smoking fool ...take your freaky rambling somewhere esle ... haha seriously well done . Your story was Brillant
songbirdalice chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
haha, this made me laugh
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Haha, oh goodness. This is quite random indeed, but you somehow managed to make it work. It has a theme, which is slightly frightening. Love it. Keep writing! :)
Irish toaster chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Thanks all for the reviews. I will continue the story shortly :)
seaspirit13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I enjoyed this greatly .
tiger002 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That made complete sense, except for the entire story. Good job with the randomness.
ratcrazy16 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
that was great..A little hard to follow but great