Reviews for Waterfall
AnnaJamila chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Loved it! :)
Handmaiden of Artemis chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh, if I could write something like this in two and half days I would be a happy camper! So cute, so fun. Love it!
misssweetsweet chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Short, sweet, and delightful. I enjoyed this story and count it among one of the better western stories I've come across.
AmyBabe chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Hey, I loved this. Yes it was predictable in parts but it wasn't bad at all. Also, I thought it was well written and better than most of the stuff on here. I really enjoyed reading it. The kind of story which you want now and again. Lighthearted, not too deep but entertaining. Thanks, Amy
mpookiew chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
So good! I think you are such a talented writer and I really enjoy your stories.
LanternLight13 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
It was short, but that didn't lessen it at all. Very well writen. Thanks for sharing.
XpheonixrisingX chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Ah! I freaking LOVE this story! I was so giddy the whole time, my cheeks hurt from smiling. Great job! :D
princesscutie2 chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
OMG! I loved this story. I love Jonas and Delilah! It has the perfect ending!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Haha I love it!

xx

Ali
forgetmenotbutterfly chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Wow. This was really fun to read, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you! :D
tamii chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
I don't think this was cliche or predictable at all! I mean, some aspects of it were but overall I thought it was a really great read. I feel as though Delilah's fears were justified and I'm glad that despite her background, she was given a second chance. I'm really glad I read this :)
JustWords chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Yay! awesome short story, especially with how Delilah needed someone to be there for her, and despite the spontaneousness of their marriage, Jonas was just what she needed :)

cheers!
Fregilt chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is an amazing story! It is one of the best I've ever read, and it is very well-written with detail so that the characters seem real. I got lost in this story, I'm not kidding. You really should write a whole lot more like this, and maybe even a book. This is REALLY good!
decadebydecade chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
Aw! That was so cute!
chasny chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
great story and charactors, well written, a very good read
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »