Reviews for Waterfall
klu1 chapter 6 . 8/17
This was a very fun short story.
I will admit, though that I'd forgotten the part of your note at the beginning about this being 'fun' ... Because as Delilah was telling Pure 'Just go ahead, kill me.' I was thinking 'Oh crap this is going to be one of those things where she gets stabbed, then Jonas comes in and she see's he's alive only long enough to see him kill Pure then give her a first-and-last kiss.'

Even after that didn't play out, I was honestly thinking that there could be a twist un-happy ending, right up to the moment they rode off on the horse...

So maybe I'm just a cynic, but I'll prefer to think that you did a good job of suspense ay the end there.
Thanks for writing.
EmeraldHope chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
I have been looking for a great Western! I found it!
AnnaJamila chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Loved it! :)
Handmaiden of Artemis chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh, if I could write something like this in two and half days I would be a happy camper! So cute, so fun. Love it!
misssweetsweet chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Short, sweet, and delightful. I enjoyed this story and count it among one of the better western stories I've come across.
AmyBabe chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Hey, I loved this. Yes it was predictable in parts but it wasn't bad at all. Also, I thought it was well written and better than most of the stuff on here. I really enjoyed reading it. The kind of story which you want now and again. Lighthearted, not too deep but entertaining. Thanks, Amy
mpookiew chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
So good! I think you are such a talented writer and I really enjoy your stories.
LanternLight13 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
It was short, but that didn't lessen it at all. Very well writen. Thanks for sharing.
XpheonixrisingX chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Ah! I freaking LOVE this story! I was so giddy the whole time, my cheeks hurt from smiling. Great job! :D
LeahMeraz chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
OMG! I loved this story. I love Jonas and Delilah! It has the perfect ending!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Haha I love it!

forgetmenotbutterfly chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Wow. This was really fun to read, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you! :D
tamii chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
I don't think this was cliche or predictable at all! I mean, some aspects of it were but overall I thought it was a really great read. I feel as though Delilah's fears were justified and I'm glad that despite her background, she was given a second chance. I'm really glad I read this :)
JustWords chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Yay! awesome short story, especially with how Delilah needed someone to be there for her, and despite the spontaneousness of their marriage, Jonas was just what she needed :)

Fregilt chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is an amazing story! It is one of the best I've ever read, and it is very well-written with detail so that the characters seem real. I got lost in this story, I'm not kidding. You really should write a whole lot more like this, and maybe even a book. This is REALLY good!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »