Reviews for Of Memories, Love, and Heart Ache
made by guns chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
It is I, Liana, here to review your story. )

Well, I liked the prologue, it was very interesting and it made me giddy to see what was to come! I'm not really the kind of person who enjoys too many point of view changes, but it was fun hearing from each from her brothers.

A little constructive criticism though? I think you should add more build-up to the background of how Aria and Trevon met. So far, it's just portraying how it's 'all Trevon's fault'. I understand that he was sent on a mission for the king, and that it's breaking Aria's heart, but personally I think hearing how they met would be awesome! D

Also, if Aria is pregnant, but she's not eating or getting any sleep, isn't that kinda dangerous? What happens to her baby? And do her brothers know about it, because if I were preggy and depriving myself of nutrition and my brothers didn't do crap about it, I'd be pretty pissed, lol! ;)

Happy writing though, keep up the good work!

Lu-lu-lu-luv, Liana 8D
donxcat chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
A lot of work went into this complex story. The chapters were all finished when I began to read so there are not individual reviews for each chapter. The text is very good with no errors in composition, grammar, spelling etc. The story is carefully constructed... unfortunately I am not really able to follow all the twists and turns. It takes careful reading and re-reading to fully appreciate this. Your attention to detail is appreciated but intricate romance novels are not my main interest. It is very good and I encourage you continued attention to longer stories. I really enjoy your shorter creative stories some of which are really unique. It is good to try your hand at different types of format. Your work is much appreciated. don
Gunning Twice chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
fah! *tear sniffle* no. T.T

Anakin is the bisexual one though, right! hm.
Gunning Twice chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
FAH! PIE PIE PIE PIE! i forgot to obsess about that in the last chapter. and i love how you made them all have their own personalities! uber awesome. x3

but no, trevon! *sob sob sob*
Gunning Twice chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
bah? i thought pregnant women couldn't get their period? unless something was terribly wrong of course...O.o
Gunning Twice chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
WO! GO TASH! this is AMAZING!

...but i'm mad at you for not telling me sooner. Rawr and all that. I still loves ya though! grudges aren't my thing unless it really actually hurts people. foof.