Reviews for Cindernnoying
Luna loves pudding chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I love this! I have never read anything like it! Did you ever think about adding to it ? Or making it in story form and not just play form? You have a true gift in writing. I hope you add on so i can read more! Your an amazing writer dont ever give up on this.
Solomon's Demise chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Lolz this was so funny! I always wondered how Cinderella got her name XD Now I'm gonna believe your story from now on
Anna Claire chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
THIS

WAS

AMAZING!

Seriously, I absolutely LOVED this story. I love fairy-tales that are twisted. ;)
puppygirl101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh my gosh I LOVED that! Hilarious and funny!

So creative! I never would have thought to make Cinderella evil, but it worked out great in this!Hahahaa make a sequel I would so read it its GREAT!
libbyluffer chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was the best! The plot was awesome and the charactors seemed so real! I suggest making Cindernnoying 2!
Ohh now I get it chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is a very intristing, random play. You have a good imagnation.
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was an interesting write. I have to say that cinderella has never been charaterized as cruel, but it was still a good play. Same plot and everything. A little long the for one page. you could split into chapters with each scene. Question, were Pricilla and Julie really her stepsisters or real sisters because up until the end I thought that they were her real sisters. Keep on writing.