Reviews for Collection Number Two: Lover Of Your Light
The lone canine chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
This one is also very moving in its own unique way and is true for many people. Your writing is so wonderful. Keep on going!
The lone canine chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
These really go well together, one after the other. This second poem is moving and I really like it. :)
The lone canine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I think a lot of people can relate to this poem, sincerely a lot truly can. Great job as usual!
thinking.about.thinking chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Eternity is a very long time.
thinking.about.thinking chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Sad. This reminds me a lot of my friend, and what she has going on in her life.
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
So sweet.
Mirabella chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Are all 3 poems in this connected? I hope so, i think they work well together. :)
Mirabella chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Beautiful and sweet. I like the way you told it. :)
Mirabella chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Aw, so sweet! :)
Little Miss Cullen Cutie chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Aw. That was so good. It was really prertty and meaningful, especially about "lasting eternity" Could you review my stuff please, because you're so good? Thanks! THat was AMAZING!

Little Miss Cullen Cutie
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
"I wonder if you and me could last eternity".. phrasing is of. First it's you and I. Also you don't last eternity you can last for eternity or out last eternity.

The piece confused me a bit, but I did like the mixture of emotions. You expressed them well.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I think this is an interesting next piece in relation to the last one. It seems almost like it could be a flashback about the people in the first piece.

"I wish my heart was like an eagle, soaring across the land and catching your attention,"... I really like that imagery. It was great. I think you could use some more of this in the peice.

Also, the part about the name almost sounded like the person was conceited a bit, which didn't fit the character in my mind.

I did like the piece though it was really relateable.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
"was the dreams, faith and hope of one person.".. I think it should be were

I like the piece because it's really sweet, true to life and full of emotion. However, the idea of having a special touch is a tad overused. Maybe trying to find a more poetic/different way to say it would be better?

PS Sorry I'm so far behind on my alerts!
StickIntrinsic chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is a really fresh concept and sentiment. My only wish was for it to be less concise, but you probably intended it to be like that, which upon reflection, I think actually adds to the impact. Beauty in simplicity kind of deal. You've got a wonderful talent, please keep writing!
Random-Idiocity chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
You never know who that person is you could spend eternity with, it could be the person you least expect it to be. You just keep searching until you're absolutely sure. Good job. Keep it Up!