Reviews for Matched
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
your story was very interesting and sweet ) i loved the ending, where the computer answered...mysterious xD

i must admit i didn't find it very believable that only one other same sex couple had been paired before though. there has to have been other gay people... aside from that, i really liked the story, thank you for sharing!
TheAtrophyOfDarkness chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Simultaneously is spelled perfectly accurately on my part. :/
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
You spelled simutaneously wrong. You forgot the S. Thought I'd give you a heads up. Great job, though.
NightDayEndBegin chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I've got goosebumps. I loved the ending. That was amazing. I adored the idea. It was beautifully written. It was great. Keep writing!
TomatoesAndPasta chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh my god, this was beautiful! I totally love it! :)
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
very cute, original concept, great execution, but the best part is OMG HARVEY TALKED! YAY!
foreveran chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Really good!
Mangatake chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Love this! Brilliant 3
Bookworm24601 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Creepy...and cool at the same time. :)
Moritoki Kagamine chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
So Harvey was the machine? How cool was that :DD

The plot is very unique and even though you based their chemistry in a supercomputer, I'm glad I didn't find any complicated Math terminologies.

Cute and sweet :) Thanks for writing it!
MasterTLA chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD That is really all I have to say: XD XD Oh! And... HOW CUTE! Four thumbs up! (even though I only have two! that's how great this was!)
OrangePanda chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Amazing awesome-ness! Really great read (especially the m-rated parts)!
purplehost chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This story was unusual in a good way. I thought that the whole matched thing was interesting, and I'm glad that they were allowed to be together in the end. It felt like the end was a bit rushed. All in all, I thought that this was really creative.

~purplehost