Reviews for Matched
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
the computer is totally my favorite character and I totally adored this.
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Amazing
B.Janine chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
oh i loved it! that was wonderful, it made me smile
shyd1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Cute! Super rushed towards the end. This could have been a longer story with actual character development, but otherwise a nice little short story/one-shot. Reminds me of Asimov in a way!
hi chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
huh so its not just a machine...I feel sorry for the other two boys but just because they werent matched didnt mean they werent together rightT.T? well at least this ened happy
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
LOVE it. Brilliant.
K.J. Dalton chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
absolutely and perfectly amazing, such a wonderful story! i fully enjoyed it. faved!
Paige Evans chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I loved this! Thank you for sharing. :) I kind of can't believe I didn't find it sooner.

-P.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
1) My favorite color isn't indigo, but wait, Indigo is such a cool name, and I adore authors who give their characters interesting names.

2) Well, I'm aware that this is a sci-fi story, but it reminds me of real life. I suppose that many countries are worried about declining birth rates, so yeah, they keep encouraging their citizens to marry and have children.

3) I can't explain why, but I picture Dr. Renolds-Smith as a warm, friendly, Santa Claus-like figure. If he were younger, I would have thought that he's hot.
crack the sky chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
i loved the last few lines especially, but the writing throughout was really good. interesting concept, and interesting way of thinking about what things will be like in the future. like gay marriage legalized.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh, that was so cute! Wish there could have been more at the end, but it was still awesome! The whole theme was interesting and I kinda wish the real world had a super-computer.
itsa chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
that...was...a lot better than I expected O_O wow. I really enjoyed that story, and I was totally ready to be bored because it's slash. But it wasn't just about the lust, the way the characters affected each other left me wishing more stories were like this. You really did do a great job. it really is a shame it's only one chapter. Wow. That was just amazing. Rarely do I come out feeling like that. I hope you get prizes for writing xD

did the creator create an algorithm for himself and inserted himself into the computer? o_O that last part threw me off. :*
PyroTech chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
brilliant!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I hardly know if words can express how much I enjoyed this. First of all, it's a fascinating idea, and one I would love to see expanded, and second of all, it was written beautifully and engagingly. A fantastic piece all around.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
WOW! *giggles*

That was definately a great welcoming to a new member of !

This is such a cute story!

The characters were very interesting and the plot was

really mind gripping!