Reviews for true
Antonis chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I am quite sure there is nothing you can do, except probably keep tabs on the family until you see them do something illegal.

Throwing a dog toy accross the road is not a crime last time I checked so try not to get involved it would only bring unnesscary hassle upon yourself and the child, also you dont know how the parents would react to you telling them off (they might respond violently is what I mean).

Also how do you know that this isnt just a one off sort of thing? Maybe they just had a bad day (although that reaction would be a bit over the top if it were)

Anyway thats just my opinion.

Also it would have made a good piece of fiction if it was a good story you were quite descriptive I must say.
Banananas chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aw. That's horrible. But don't worry about not getting those names. I'm pretty sure that they'll get caught sooner or later, if that's how they act in public. And, about feeling cowardly. It's fine. Because since I'm such a wimp, I wouldn't have done anything except THINK about totally telling off the parents for doing that to their kid. Yet, I would be too stupid to find their names. Sorry. That wasn't much help, was it? But really, that's really . . . sucky . . .