Reviews for Syanqua
pepperpizzapal chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
This is really great so far, Cel. I can see what you meant by the basic building blocks of this being 'cliches', but you manage to pull them off in a way that doesn't seem cliche at all! I'm also glad this chapter didn't end in much of a cliffhanger, since who knows how long it'll be before you get motivated to write the next chapter.

I do have to say, it does kinda remind me of "1984", only much more interesing. And less depressing.

Keep it up, though! I want the next chapter soon!

P
rara saryn chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
Yikes! I hope they get it done
rara saryn chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Interesting. This is a really different idea
EssentiallyCrazy chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Wow, what a time for Fourteen to find Four and Six. XD

Hm...Four, Six and Eight seem a little out of character. You might want to watch out for that. ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SynysterPhoenix chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
What a lovely thing to walk in on. XD *shifty eyes*

I like the way things are going. The plot is developing nicely and things are going along smoothly (at least to me it is). P

Update soon!
The Dragon Lover chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
And she's still struggling to figure out how to refer to herself as one being. XD Oh, man, Fourteen makes me laugh.

Oh, and thanks for helping on the SOoFFN topic. I would post there, but I'm sure Dally's circling the forums like a shark, and I don't want him to harp on me being on the comp when I'm not talking to him...

P.S.: Reviews aren't exactly private, but I doubt he'd come look here. XP
Twisted Skys chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Again, I say: I'm highly impressed. To cut off the rant before it starts, I'm goin to say that as my final statment and be done with it... Please continue this! It was so enjoyable! I'm excited to find out what happens to Fourteen.
Twisted Skys chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Again, I'm to mention your glorious talent at descrptions and story telling. (and no typos, yay!) I find it hard to make info giveing (or more fondly know as info-dumps) interesting and not noticeable. Yet you seem to do it almost flawlessy! I'm greatly enjoying this and am going to read the next chapter now.
Twisted Skys chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I love the way you write. It's so descriptive. I have a hard time really finding storys where I like the description, I find them boreing. But this is... wow! It's almost like I can feel the tiredness in my limbs and vivid emotions. Seriously, you are amazing, I'm highly impressed. I'm gong to keep reading now!
Twisted Skys chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This is very interesting. I can't wait to read more!
The Dragon Lover chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Haha, I love how she was confused whenever he said "I" to try to prompt her to say it. XD I would have thought such a word would be out of her vocabulary completely, but this makes it even funnier. It's nice to finally see the "confession" (for lack of a better word) of what's going on with the Aggregate and the Hub. And Fourteen is funny, too, especially when thinking about Three. XD

EssentiallyCrazy chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
...I'm a little confused, Cel. I know Seven is the smart one, but she seems really shy; isn't that kind of Eight's personality? Eh. -Stabbed-

Great chapter!
SynysterShadows chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I curse your cliff hanger. D

Anywhoozles, I loved the update! D I was confused a bit by what the syanqua was fighting, but I figured it out. P

Update soon! (Sorry my review is so short. _
RainbowZebra chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
hmm. well i personally love it so far. and even though i find it interesting, i also find it annoying with the whole "we" thing. xD

very curious to see what happens next. :3

Michelle.
The Dragon Lover chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Whoa, suddenly I'm thrown into "he" and "she", and after going through all of this "we" and "us" it's confusing. . Wow, that sounds weird.

Anyways, after pulling my head out of THAT hole, I'm glad the story is picking up a bit, giving us a bit of mystery that doesn't include whether she'll die or not. I wonder when she'll start using first-person words like "I" and "me", silly creature. XD *eaten by plascer*