Reviews for Love Square
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
why would you not finish it was really good
EmoBoy88 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
might i ask why your not going to finish this story because i, for one, especially enjoy this story
TheFosteredChild chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
WHY ARE YOU NOT FINISHING IT! D:
aliaschantra chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Aww..I just found this story today and I'm hooked already by chapter 4 and then I decided to read the Author's note because I have a bad feeling and I'm actually right. It's so sad. :(
tifferz92413 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
This story is definately one of my favorites of yours. Are you planning on continueing it anymore? I love James. Aiden is awesome, but I love james. And no matter how hard I try, I can't find it in me to hate Eva.
Maggie chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
I love this! I really hope you update soon!

I love them all, and some parts are so sad, but that's what makes it even better.
booklvr101094 chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
Just as its starting to get really good? Ugh! I understand about the grades and all but I want to know more about what happens. Just throwing in my two cents..
rougette chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
Hey. So firstly, I'd like to say that this is a great story and that I really love the plotline, characters, etc. You do a really good job of making both Aiden and James likeable even though they are so different and you also do a great job of making us all feel a bit sorry for Eva even though she's such a brat. I think you should really continue with this story. Furthermore, I personally believe that it's rude for a person to say they'll only update after a certain amount of reviews. It just seems really unprofessional and self-centered to me, but I'm not saying that reflects on you! It's just my personal opinion. I'd also like to say that since you seem to really enjoy writing this story, you should continue it. Definitely! I'm a huge fan and even I don't know who I'd rather like to see Melanie with. I've spotted a few grammatical errors here are there-not many, don't worry!-and if you correct them, it'll make the story even better! I see you'll be very busy with school but I'd love to beta if you needed one. That way it wouldn't take any time away from you!

I hope I reviewed well enough!

Again, great story!
Luxauge chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
Oh man that's not good! But i understand what you mean...i'm going to start school too in one week and i have the same problem... it sucks :(

but don't think we wouldn't like your story. I loved 'The word love' and I also love that one. You're even on my author alerts! xD but hey...I hope you have more for us about James and Mel :D

Oh and I'm sorry for my mistakes...I'm German ;)Keep writing it makes my day xD
Mlae chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
Hey again. I got your PM and it really made my day! It's obviously not because your taking a break from the story ('cause I love it and am a little sad) but because I encouraged you and that makes me feel like I've done something good for someone. So thanks for that.

I can understand why your taking a break because I write stories too and I find it hard when school starts plus all the other stuff in my life. I'd love if you sent me chapters because I really do enjoy reading this story. I hope your fantasy story works out too. I'll be looking forward to when you return. xx
amelia.vilid chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
i totally understand why your stopping for a while. what with school starting and all but i really hope that you can find some time to update more, because i really like this story and hope that you will be able to finish it.
philedilphiafizzy chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
ohh man, LightPrevails..i understand ur postition, and i knw how its now easy to write your story if many ppl are not supporting u thru the i want to say to you is that this is a great story...I love it SOO much, it reminds me of so many things in my own life...litreally i think this story is insirping me in many different ways. I only log onto this website to check if u've updated on this story, or to update my own. This is the greatest story ever, and one day (I bet u any money) you will become a famous author...and i will be standing there in chapters, reading a book with Aidan, Eva, Mel and james...and i will remember how you changed the way i look at romance...in a gud way :) i will truely miss this wonderful story but if your not feeling the story don't contiune it, because the readers wont have fun reading it if the author wont have fun writing it...SPECTACULAR job, and gud luck in school...hope u choose to contunie this touching tale, and that one day it gets published :)
fallingpanicamore002 chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
Ahh! Good story. Just...try and update?
Lindsay112 chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
I'm going to miss this story, hope you get back to it soon!
Mlae chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
Hey, I'm back! Slightly depressing chapter but it was good. I like the way you wrote Eva's part. It made me feel sorry for her. But my fave bit was when James said: "Please...I'd die kissing you." That was an amazing line. Can't wait til the next one. xx
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »