Reviews for Battle Scars
Aditi chapter 1 . 1/11
Hey, did u change this story. I read it before and I thought it had a second part?
Sonata chapter 1 . 1/2
Well done. Various grammatical and spelling errors, but those can be ignored. Amy's voice was very similar to Tucker's, and I don't know whether that was intentional or not, but I believe they should be differentiated more. Nevertheless, a wonderfully written piece, and I hope to see more. (o u o )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Awesome story i absolutely love it. Write more pls?
FANtastic chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This is really good. Luv everything about it, especially that part where Tucker shuts the door on Tristan's face.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I really love this! :D
reader998 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
thats one hell of a one shot but a tad bit of cliche works okay so no problem ;p
Mass Descent chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Type your review here...
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This story is incredibly beautiful and makes me tear up a little each time I read it. And yes, I've read it lots of times :-)
BelieveInTheUnbelievable1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
brewings chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Adore...awww thier love is just amazing.. eeeeeppp i want a boyfriend like tucker...haha
More Than Heard chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That was impressive and I loved it! It's just the short and sweet reprieve we need sometimes 3
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Well, I don't think I've heard of that game before but if I had ever been stuck with my crush like that well... good on Amy for being herself!
rainreverie chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
this one shot is unlike any story that I've ever read. There are a lot of interesting things like... a dating party? super clever. never heard of that kind of thing before! But the whole concept with the scars was genius!
Anyways, I really really liked this story!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! It was very sweet and well written!
Parker. Lily Parker chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was just... I can't even. I don't know what to say (but when has that ever stopped me :P) because this is just so freaking amazing. Tucker was just the cutest little shit (is it weird that he reminded me of Loki a little bit?) and all I wanted to do throughout the whole thing was just give him a gigantic hug while screaming "I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER". However as awesome as Tucker was it was your portrayal of Amy that I really loved. She's just so non typical. I feel like a lot of authors make the bad boy fall in love with the 'not your average girl' who really is just normal. But Amy was actually different. The fact that she didn't automatically fall for the perceived prince, took off her makeup, wasn't super conscious of her body, didn't try to make the guy sleep on the floor because she's a girl and most importantly she didn't just start liking Tucker because he's the bad guy but because she's 'known' him for a while. Not only are you characters amazing though, your writing is amazing too. You have the right amount of details, jokes and plot movement to make this one shot really really really good in such a small amount of words, and for that you should be applauded.
Lol. As you can see I have a shit ton to say because you are just amazing. Sorry for all the blabber but not sorry for loving your story so much :P. Thanks for sharing with us :)
276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »