Reviews for Battle Scars
Cheers, Toto
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21
write more chapters
Aditi chapter 1 . 1/11
Hey, did u change this story. I read it before and I thought it had a second part?
Sonata chapter 1 . 1/2
Well done. Various grammatical and spelling errors, but those can be ignored. Amy's voice was very similar to Tucker's, and I don't know whether that was intentional or not, but I believe they should be differentiated more. Nevertheless, a wonderfully written piece, and I hope to see more. (o u o )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Awesome story i absolutely love it. Write more pls?
FANtastic chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This is really good. Luv everything about it, especially that part where Tucker shuts the door on Tristan's face.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I really love this! :D
reader998 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
thats one hell of a one shot but a tad bit of cliche works okay so no problem ;p
Mass Descent chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Type your review here...
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This story is incredibly beautiful and makes me tear up a little each time I read it. And yes, I've read it lots of times :-)
BelieveInTheUnbelievable1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
brewings chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Adore...awww thier love is just amazing.. eeeeeppp i want a boyfriend like tucker...haha
More Than Heard chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That was impressive and I loved it! It's just the short and sweet reprieve we need sometimes 3
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Well, I don't think I've heard of that game before but if I had ever been stuck with my crush like that well... good on Amy for being herself!
rainreverie chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
this one shot is unlike any story that I've ever read. There are a lot of interesting things like... a dating party? super clever. never heard of that kind of thing before! But the whole concept with the scars was genius!
Anyways, I really really liked this story!
278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »