Reviews for Battle Scars
Silentsoul23 chapter 1 . 3/30
Adore...awww thier love is just amazing.. eeeeeppp i want a boyfriend like tucker...haha
More Than Heard chapter 1 . 3/1
That was impressive and I loved it! It's just the short and sweet reprieve we need sometimes 3
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 1/20
Well, I don't think I've heard of that game before but if I had ever been stuck with my crush like that well... good on Amy for being herself!
rainreverie chapter 1 . 1/11
this one shot is unlike any story that I've ever read. There are a lot of interesting things like... a dating party? super clever. never heard of that kind of thing before! But the whole concept with the scars was genius!
Anyways, I really really liked this story!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/3
I really enjoyed reading this! It was very sweet and well written!
Parker. Lily Parker chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was just... I can't even. I don't know what to say (but when has that ever stopped me :P) because this is just so freaking amazing. Tucker was just the cutest little shit (is it weird that he reminded me of Loki a little bit?) and all I wanted to do throughout the whole thing was just give him a gigantic hug while screaming "I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER". However as awesome as Tucker was it was your portrayal of Amy that I really loved. She's just so non typical. I feel like a lot of authors make the bad boy fall in love with the 'not your average girl' who really is just normal. But Amy was actually different. The fact that she didn't automatically fall for the perceived prince, took off her makeup, wasn't super conscious of her body, didn't try to make the guy sleep on the floor because she's a girl and most importantly she didn't just start liking Tucker because he's the bad guy but because she's 'known' him for a while. Not only are you characters amazing though, your writing is amazing too. You have the right amount of details, jokes and plot movement to make this one shot really really really good in such a small amount of words, and for that you should be applauded.
Lol. As you can see I have a shit ton to say because you are just amazing. Sorry for all the blabber but not sorry for loving your story so much :P. Thanks for sharing with us :)
AnimaOfChaos chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
this was a great story, thanks for writing it!
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Naww cute!
Fatima chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This was the best story I ever saw
save the manatee chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Love this ,its soo sweet and diffrent!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Great story! I enjoyed reading it ... I love the plot! :)
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was a cute little read. I think you did a good job of developing their relationship at a reasonable pace, having them retain their integrity and not just jump each other because the chance was there. Doing that in a one shot is quite difficult so well done
solosinger1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is so freaking cute! I'll totally be reading more of your stories :)
Minkaos chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I really liked it. It was heartfelt, cute and adorable. I'm glad that Tucker and Amy ended up together.
behind this mask chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Loved it! Is there/will be a sequel?
267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »