Reviews for working for love
Crescent City Chick chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Yay! I loved it :D What a great story.
queensarah1 chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
That story was so Cute!
raindrops on my guitar chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
*sigh*

Oh, boy. Must you make our eyes bleed by having the ENTIRE story in bold? It makes it harder to read. Also, you have very bad grammar issues and you have to edit this. Get a beta reader. A DAMN good one. Please, you've already caused enough damage to our eyesight.

~Kitten
alexandrea98 chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
I LOVE IT!
Jessica chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
i would say i really liked ur story but then thats what everybody says so instead...im going to say... OMG! I LOVED IT! so of course, plz continue to write ur awesomely wonderful stories and yeah...best of luck in the future! -
Simple and Sweet chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
cute ]

but seriously, i was getting pissed off at julia. i mean really? why is it that women won't listen to men when things like this happen? i mean every story has 2 sides.

anyway, getting back to the point. good job )
alexandrea98 chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
I love it!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
wow. I liked it. Great Job!

HGS

~*~HSG~*~
ThatWasWierd chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Col!
Breakupon chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
No! Why do these things always happen? Seriously, you should always go and ask the person before you assume these kind of things! It's so frustrating! Hope he'll find a way to talk to her in the next chapter!

This is really really good, Updates soon! :)
bananamilkshake chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
ah! i've really enjoyed reading it! looking forward to updates. loved especially the parts where they were bickering! :D
Court123 chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
I love this!

Keep going!

more!
Kyrina chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
naw. i like this story i hope everything gets cleared up between them. update soon please
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »