Reviews for Pointless Ramblings with Kanti
Isca chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
"But I know it's not reality." You have to learn not to regret any decision that you've made. If you don't like what happened, acknowledge that, and then move on. You can't change the past. You can try to improve thing in the future, though. Forgive yourself. We all make mistakes.

"I'm just waiting to slowly drift away." Aww, this line is so honest and sad. It sounds like you're dealing with depression. Ask yourself: what would it take to make you happy again?

It also sounds like your family is abusive. You have two choices: if it gets too horrible, leave them, and if you think it'll get better and you can cope with it all then know that in a few years you'll be able to move out and live on your own. You don't have to live with your family for the rest of your life. You have your whole life ahead of you-a happy future. :)
waitingforwhatever chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Well...I'll do the best I can with advise. It sounds like your main problem is your family, and depending on how old you are, you soon won't have to deal with them every day anymore. Violence is definetly not the answer. It's hard to deal when the people you live with sometimes, but...I guess mostly try to learn to control your temper with them. Anyway, good luck with everything.
jAsMiNeLoVeStWiLiGhT chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
sorry. couldnt log in. but i love this!
Rose Warne chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow, intense. The lowercase gives the impression of, "I just want to write this down and I don't care about grammatics." It's got a raw emotional feel, straight from the heart without the bells and whistles that get put on during the editing phase.

Advice? Hm, I don't really think I can give you any. Just... remember that we're human. We're human! If you feel guilt or anger, that means your brain is working. If you do something that doesn't live up to your own standards and perceptions of what's right, you're bound to feel that sort of pain that makes you scream and lay on the floor. If you /didn't/ feel anything after someone honestly ridiculed you, I would be very scared. We're human. We have to obsess about every little thing we've ever done, so that we know how to improve. That's what keeps humanity going: guilt. And you're right, it's not physical attacks that cause the most pain. It's the betrayal of trust, and someone can destroy trust with just a word or a fist.

Oh, and no matter who is telling you that you're stupid and not good enough, stop listening. It's really hard to stop listening to insults, especially when they're from someone you love or respect, but remember that no one's worthless. As long as you do something good for someone sometime in your life, no matter how small that something is, you're not worthless. For one example of what you've already done: You've just showed me that I'm not the only one having these feelings.

Believe me, you belong.