Reviews for Loving You, Hating You
glitterxx chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hey! I found this one-shot quite adorable, and shared an 'aww' moment with the two characters near the end. But, I don't think their 28 year old selves sound very different to their 16 year old self, if you get what I mean? I'm not trying to attack you on this, but just trying to offer some criticism. (: Overall, it was a pretty adorable one-shot. :D
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was adorable :)

-toffeecakesxox.
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh...that was nice. I'm glad they ended up together! Great Job! D ~Angela
lizlively chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
i absolutely LOVED this story. i think you should really consider making it a longer, chaptered story. it has the potential of being even MORE amazing!
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Cute! The confession of love seemed really abrupt and rushed, despite the buildup. I would've preferred an offer of friendship that would *lead* to love (just to be realistic), but it was good. I liked reading it! Good luck with the contest! :)
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aww! That was so adorable :)

I can see you worked very hard on this story! Good luck! (You can find this story in my c2 archive for voting purposes).
Girlwithideas chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
so cute!
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
that was so sweet

Hate Love

Brilliant D
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
its all cute! and cuddly! i would like more but it is only a one shot :( no fair1!

alison! you know you love me? do you think you could carry on? :D
VampiressAJ chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
aww that was sappy and ramantic and all that jazz. I loved it... oh one thing. in the last part is hould be hole not hall... but yeah anyways it was awesome. hope ya win~