Reviews for The Journalism Club
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28
I love your story and I've re-read it a lot and I've even shown my cousin it who also loves it.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6
Hey, I know it's almost been a year but I am LOVING this story! PLEASE PLEASE keep going with it! You're a really good writer and I'd love to see how the characters develop! So yeah.. Please continue with it! And thank you for the awesome read! xox
Jackie chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I like this story alot! When is the rest coming? I hope it will be soon!
Kam chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
So excited to see you continuing this story :) it's been fantastic so far; I really enjoy your writing style (you make it seem effortless)
tacobby chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Ok so I started this when you first started writing and just sat down and read it all and now I'm sad that there isn't anymore to read right now. You're dialog and character interaction is great and I'm looking forward to getting to read more.
Truna chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
No matter how long it takes you to write the next chapter, I'll just have you know this is an amazing story and I'll check for an update every day. :)

Keep on writing.
smellslikerain chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
This story is the reason I got an account on this website. Just figured I'd tell ya that.
negative7hearts chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Shit. I think I just died a little in the inside. Just realized there is only five chapters. I was SO looking forward to reading this story cover to cover.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Please update this story You got me Hooked up :D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Your an amazing writer and i know you havnt updated in ages but please update :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Awesome story. You are a very talented writer.
KyleKylanTamm chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Crap, you've got me hooked.

MORE MORE. before I explode into fumes at all this juicy juicy drama.
mrs.raison chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Wow incredible prose. All fiction? Lol
Seriously awesome writing. I see your education added to your inate sense of literary propriety. (Is that the right word?)
Do write more for your fans to read!
tagz87 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
please update this soon, I can't wait to see those two together.

I love Lindsay!
KM chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love this already! You're a really awesome writer : )
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »