Reviews for Twilight Players
amy chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
I cannot believe this has so few reviews... it is an incredible story! I can only hope you write the second part, for I, along with plenty of others I am sure, have fallen in love with the fiery Duchess and stoic Gideon! As it has been a solid 3 years, I imagine you probably will not continue this, but a girl can wish! Thanks so much for posting this, it has been a pleasure!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
oh and one more thing i forgot to mention:

unfortunately i read all about Gideon and the family's activities during the war. I hope that wont be tied in with future works. it would shatter me :(

oh and more importantly i absolutely loved how u tied in the title of the story with the ending. it was really poetic 3

now if u would just start part 2... ;)
toxic-noodle725 chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
ok first off, i think you need to repost these chapters because this story did not get any of the publicity it sooo deserves.

u write amazingly and the story was simple yet gripping. I loved the originality of it. Ive never thought about those who aided the jews and this was a grand insight. i loved it all from the writing, to the character depths, to the simplicity of the 1940s. u captured it and in such a short story too.

it really took the reader back to a time when such tension filled the atmosphere. I really hope u continue writing this story.

u and ur story truly deserve more praise. well done.
NavVirk13 chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Wow! This story is amazing. I loved it!
H.R. Hall chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
You MUST write a part two!
H.R. Hall chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
This is fabulous! I just can't understand how you only have four reviews for it...It is ten times better than some stories I have read on FP with more than 100 reviews! I think that you write wonderfully, and the plot is so interesting! I LOVE WW2/Resistance/Germany genres. I am actually living in Germany now as an exchange student and it is so cool to be in a country with so much history. I was inspired to start a FP story based on the town where I am living.

I hope that more people will discover this gem of a story as I have. I am looking forward to reading more tomorrow. :)
beachgal chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
I hope that you write more! Despite the lack of reviews, I think that this is a good story. I think that it should have a lot more reviews than what it currently has. Do keep up the good work!
L'il me chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

It is very well written, with great thought process and well done characters. The topic is clear and the facts are accurate, as far as i can tell.

Thank you so much!
L'il me chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
Wow. I can't believe you only have one review. This is one of the best stories ever. I really like your writing style, and i cried when Athena died.

Michael Howard chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Engrossing start to this story. The historical setting rings true from what I've seen thus far - so do your characters for that matter - and while English may not be your native language, you write in a smooth and competent manner that many of us Americans fail to achieve.

Good stuff!