Reviews for Slut
Subbie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Yes... know exactly what you mean.
Who Is This Girl Anyway chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I feel a bit sorry for the speaker in this. Well done with this poem, it's quite emotive and flows pretty well.
Lucy chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Not bad, in the last line instead of "wondering why I do this to myself." I think Wondering Why, would fit better.
growing-up chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Been there. Done that.

i totally sympathise.

You're writing my story i think love.
Devon Pitlor chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Poetry...how bad I am at understanding it! But I liked the terseness of this and the occasional rhyme. The scene is all too familiar also, either for a woman or a man. It doesn't matter. If I wrote poetry, which I don't, it would be quick and punchy like this with short lines and piercing images. I think you have talent, even though I am not the best audience for poetry or any kind of verse.
High Anxiety chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
a slut because the world says you are.

a slut because you say you are.

this is great. i just hope its not 100% true /
jbfbam chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
holy crap you have a gift and if this is how you truly feel then i apologize for everyone. such an obviously amazing person should not feel so terrible
words.for.you-DLS chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I like this. I can picture it all and it seems very deep to me. Nice job.
xenolith chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Yeah, really good. Depressing and bleak, but good. I don't know a damn thing about poetry but I liked somewhere in the middle how it was unrhythmic? and then with the line 'sneak out with the morning light' you put it back into place, it was really satisfying.
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow.

This is really good.

The reader can really feel the emotion

and frustration in this piece showing

the what you put into this.

Again, nice work with this piece.