Reviews for Breaking Point
Daylily chapter 34 . 11/30/2011
Aww, this is good. Though I'm still confused about why they have to pretend to be engaged. And why Donovan takes Marcy to his parents' house anyway. I thought they had business there, but mostly they're just romping around being emotional and cute, which isn't bad in itself, but if there's a escaped prisoner on the loose in the castle, why are the two most badass guards having a sexy romp far away? They have to have a good reason, right? Can they be secretly training new recruits? New female recruits? Pretty please...
Ayla Gray chapter 33 . 11/22/2011
OMG I KNEW IT lakajeiatjhale im freaking out, i dont know why this story has so few reviews. its brilliant. your brilliant. omg gunna go change my paints cus i just peed them. k bye.
treadingfire chapter 31 . 10/11/2011
I have to say this is one of my FAVORITE stories on fictionpress right now. I LOVE IT!
sizzymustard12 chapter 31 . 10/8/2011
Yay, you updated so fast! I love this story and I do think that she loves him and he loves her. Its all too cute for me to handle really

iam )
Miss-You-Too chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Elves. Cool. Cant wait to find out more. So much as happened!
Miss-You-Too chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Bah! What the heck? I'm confused...
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Ha! I knew mooch wasnt normal!
Miss-You-Too chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Hmmn this is interesting so far. I like mooch :)
sizzymustard12 chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
ARGH! Please update soon!
trippy.cat.girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So is Marcy some sort of elf or something? That's my guess. I could be completely and totally wrong, but I'm going to go with elf for now!

On to chapter 2!
trippy.cat.girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011

On to chapter 2!
Sarah Anne chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
Okay, I've been patient, but when are you going to write the next chapter? This is SUCH a good story and I've fallen in love with it! I seriously check every day to see you have updated and when you have I practically squeal! Please update soon!
sizzymustard12 chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
Do you know how happy I was when I saw taht you had updated! YAYAYAYAY!

I think that they sould kiss...NOW!

cool. cant wait for the next chapter!
Clueless chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Ya' know, I just knoow noticed this, seriously, I JUST NOW FREAKIN' NOTICED THIS! But, uuuhhhh, isn't Laurie a girl's name?
bluelibellule13 chapter 27 . 5/10/2011
I hate you. You've gone and gotten me terribly addicted to this story, and when that happens I check every single day for an update. And then when there's not an update, I'm disappointed. So basically, I hate you for your amazing writing. Was that a compliment? Yes. Very much so.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (would you like me to continue? I can, if you'd like) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update asap! I need them! This story is amazing!

~Elise