Reviews for Breaking Point
sizzymustard12 chapter 27 . 5/10/2011
I love how fast you update )

'"How are we ever going to conserve body heat if you are so far away?" he mused.

"Osmosis?" I suggested.'

I lol'd

iam )
DizzyLeigh chapter 25 . 4/10/2011
I really love this story. You are able to drag me into the world you are building with the wonderful way you write. Can't wait for the next chapter:))
Phoenix Nights chapter 24 . 2/22/2011
Just re-reading the story whilst anticipating the next chapter and i keep noticing how everybody's hair keeps changing colour marcy's started as copper red then went to silvery blond and the twins went from blond to bright red.

Nitpicking aside i am really enjoying the story so far and am looking forward to what you do next and hopefully see marcy stand up for herself abit more, just don't want her to become a wimp.
Julianne chapter 24 . 2/12/2011
Okay, I'm pretty sure we're ALL dying here, so can you PLEASE write the next chapter? I love your story so much and I can't get it out of my head! (And I especially love Donovan) Keep sharing your talent for writing and WRITE! Thank you! :)
MeMe chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
I love Donovan now like I knew I would.

I'm really excited for the next chapter :) I hope you update soon!
MeMe chapter 21 . 1/26/2011
I knew that this would happen... at first I was sad because I really wanted Laurie to be the one.

But I'm over it. I like Donovan so I'm still happy and your story is still AMAZING!
Meme chapter 20 . 1/25/2011
Sigh

Laurie sucks
MeMe chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
Oh no

I have kind of thought from the beginning that Marcy is going to end up with Donovan instead of Laurie.

There is the old cliche of the prince and happily ever after but there is the new cliche with the love triangle between the Prince, the commoner, and then some badboy. In the beginning you love the prince and hate the badboy but through the journey you end up loving the badboy and the prince, well you can still like him, but he takes a backseat. I feel like that is where this story is headed... but I actually want her to end up with Laurie, and I want Laurie to not be a bastard.

It is up to you as the author. So either way I'm sure that I will like the story, but in this love triangle I want Laurie to win. Though later he might turn out to be some horrible guy and Donovan is the amazing one, it probably will work out that way.

Well whatever, back to the important thing, the chapter was really good :)
MeMe chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
First off, I love this story.

The plot is interesting and I can only imagine how much thought you had to put into creating this whole new world.

Oh oh oh! She's Cornelius's daughter!
Laura chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
Aw, I teared up for the daddy-daughter-dance part... oh sorry, spoilers?
Laura chapter 23 . 12/15/2010
BEST. CHAPTER. EVER! Sword fighting AND magic? So badass. I LOVE it! Keep writing more chapters like this!
The Weatherwitch chapter 18 . 7/30/2010
:D

this is great!

update soon!
The Weatherwitch chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
hehehehehe 'manly haircut' lol

oh!

laurie is being a bit of a git...hey that rhymes! :D

this is really good!

update soon!
Laura chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
Oh I get it now: Donovan's power is super-strength, so his character is strong of heart and dependable. Laurie's power is shapeshifting, so his character is deceitful and inconstant. Marcy's power is transmutation, so her character is able to change the way people perceive things (like she-elves and other barriers). Everyone's starting to show their true COLORS, hahaha.

Although, just a suggestion, don't make Marcy all like, "hmm, maybe Laurie's not the boy for me since he's a lying meanie..." at the beginning of this chapter. I'd recommend making her more like, "well, Laurie lied to me, but he probably had a good reason, so I guess I should trust him still." That way it's harder for her when he lies to her right before the journey, and it makes it a stronger moment when she hits him and then gets all teary. The readers can tell that laurie isn'y trustworthy, but its more fun when we realize it before marcy does. So the commentary on their relationship status at the beginning of the chapter isn't necessary.

Also, I love how donovan "handles" the laurie situation, and I love the mulan moment of cutting off her hair. Can't wait till she magically turns her skirt into pants. And really any other magic... good chapter!
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 16 . 6/10/2010
Does Donovan have a crush on her? Is that why the king feels jelousy coming from him whenever she's mentioned?

~Mo~