Reviews for What a Lovely Scarf, Seth
Remi chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
I have been litteraly devouring your stories since I discovered "More Than That" and I enjoy them immensely.
I just love the way you make your characters enjoyable and easy to relate to. Matt's relationship with his Nana is sooo endearing. And his blooming romance with Seth feels all right. I love how they become close and learn to love each others in spite of their respective grievings. And the other characters are very nice as well, Josh included.
Deeper Shade of Red chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Seth and Matt are really amazing. I like the way you wrote this story, the plot and characters seem to flow so flawlessly.
BGPearl chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I love this story ! :'3 I actually cried during happy and sad parts haha :') you're a amazing author!

Beth x
Kirihime chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
I completely and totally love Mathew and Seth. I wish there would be more of them. Their relationship is awesome! Thanks for a great story.
A.J. Saunders chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Aww! I'm still sniffing from when I was bawling my eyes out like a little baby during the funeral! :(

This story captivated me from the very start! Matt's bouncy personality was funny and addictive from the very first line. Then after you just get addicted to his fun personality, it give you a contrast and shows you his extremely vulnerable side with his dying grandmother. :( That just makes you love him more, though! Despite the fact that it's only short, the characters (Well, at least Seth and Matt) were very well developed. The minor characters were not very well developed, but it was only short, so can't really complain. The relationship between the two of them was amazing and sweet.

Out of all your stories I've read, I definitely loved this one the most! It really tugs at the heartstrings from beginning to end: with Matt's cute personality making me go AWWW, then tear-jerking scenes with his Nana and an absolutely adorable ending.

Much love
Burrito.
Seretei chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
My eyes were watering in this chapter. It was an interesting blend of amusing and sorrowful that I enjoyed reading.
anydayanywhere chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
This is a really great story. I especially love the characters, they are just so memorable. :D
JJ chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Yes this is definitely one of the gooood ones...loved it.
Juliet lopezlover of writing chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Shooot!this is like the most romantic shounen-ai writing ive ever read! it literally kept me blushing lol. and it actually made me squeak, and scream when it lead to those heart-felt romantic parts of ur for it was incomplete i would of been dissapointed cause i really love it. if it were published i wouldve bought it haha. no lies.
JDKlaus chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Beautiful story, I really liked it alot. Thank you!
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
I can't say very much about this story except that I love it! And WOW it is so damn amazing! Seth and Matthew are such beautiful characters, I love them so much! I'm so glad they got their happy ending. Keep writing, you're really good at it! I was nearly crying at one point :)
AnimeFreak4Life chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
awesome i love this fic so much
prostock69 chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 10. Shit, this whole chapter made me bawl. I'm such a hopeless romantic and a sucker for Happily Ever Afters. Thanks so much for this beautiful story. It's on my favorites list. :)

Your writing is just beautiful. You are very talented.
prostock69 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 9: Ok, after reading your A/N at the top of this chapter, I'm dying to know why Josh changed. BUT I doubt I can find any empathy. Cheating is cheating. No excuses can make it o.k. But I do want to know why he went from a sweet boy to "fake" wanna be.

Sigh the funeral. I hate funerals. The last one I went to was for my grandma when I was 16. It was horrible. My uncle's gf overdosed and died in my grand-parent's house. There were numerous fights. So this chapter brought back some bad memories for me.

How fucking sweet that Seth is there for Matt. He is such a good friend. And Matt and Brooke have a touching moment. Now we know why she's so angry. She dropped out of college. But it's not revealed why. She obviously hates her life. sigh.

Oh, Seth finally sees the sketch book with his drawings! He knows now how Matt feels and they kiss! :) This was great!
prostock69 chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 8: God, Josh is suck an asshole! How dare he confront Matt like that and he almost hits him! He needs knocked on his ass. And Seth was furious! He never loses his cool though. And to be honest, that's scarier than if he started to yell. I mean when he said these things, I was holding my breath in fear...lol:

"I suggest you let go of him," Seth tells him, his voice low and sinister. "Or I'll hurt you."

"If you touch him again," he begins threateningly, "you're dead."
272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »