Reviews for What a Lovely Scarf, Seth
Loveless Breath chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Aw! I'm kind of glad Seth was there. Aw.. "hiccoughing" huh? Nice. Waiting patiently for an update.

I'm kind of worried now that Seth found out Matt's "secret" he's going to get bored. Oh, I hope not. I love Seth and Matt together! It's beautiful.
xdinoxcorex chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Aw, I like this. It was like a bipolar chapter hahaha. It was all YAY I'M SO HAPPY at the beginning and then at the end it was like super emo. I love it :)
OdairBear chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
O what's the rest of the emo/homo version of Boys Boys Boys?

This was really cute but really sad. D:

Poor Matt, I'm gonna cry!

I love how almost every chapter has something to do with Lady Gaga! xD

Update soon!
Raibix chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Thursdays will now be my favorite day of the week.

Which is BIG, because Glee is on Wednesday.

But Matt and Seth make me happier than Glee ever will!

Love this chapter.

And as much as it hurts to say this, I'm almost happy that Nana reacted badly to kemo.

Because that means Seth gets to comfort Matt.

God, I must sound awful saying that!

The beginning of the chapter was cute.

Matt's lyrics for "Boys, Boys, Boys" made me smile.

Seriously, that was epic.
Toasted Crumpet chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Aww, that was so damn sad! I hope Nana gets better so she can come back home
greyes chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
Well, now I have something to look forward to on Thursdays! :)

As always, I love your characters. Matt and Seth make me smile, which is the biggest compliment I could give, since lately every slash story I end up reading has the main characters dying or the couple in a bitter breakup...which is not what I want to read when taking a break from my AP work!

Anyways, keep writing and updating, and I would love to see the rest of your lyrics if you could find the time to send them to me.

-Clary
CassidyKreuz chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
It's not very often that I get all girly and squee when people simply sit together and simply drap their arms over one another.

However, each and every time Seth and Matt even touch in this story I feel little butterflies in my stomach like I'm some twelve year old girl whose first crush just smiled at her.

That being said, I love your writing...update soon.

And I swear to God if Cody and Jonas don't move things along soon I'm going to lose my effin' mind.

Cass
eatyourheartout chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
MATT...AW...He's such a sweetie.

I don't want to see him sad. But I did like the comforting. That's just pure cuteness. I love them. And I'm so glad that you wrote their story, because after reading WAC, it's awesome to see some of the background characters getting some action of their own ;P

By the way, I like Matt. He's just so bubbly and fun, and you know he would be the most incredible friend ever :). It's just a little weird because my brother's name is Matt, though I mostly call him Matthew, and so every now and then I get this mental image of my brother as Matt. It's ew. I don't want to think about my brother when I'm reading my slashy stories. Eurgh.

But anyway, enough with the rambling, I love Seth too. But I suppose that goes without saying. He's just such a fascinating character. And I'm hoping that he's going to help Matt through all of this. Aw. Me wuvs them SO MUCH.

Update soon! :D

Epic change of lyrics for the Lady Gaga song...haha.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Oh, poor Matt :'( Seth's so nice, though. It's nice. This is just nice. Even though it's sad, I just really like it. It's very nice. Good chapter. I can't wait to see more... andalsoupdatepieceofcake I'M SORRY. I didn't mean for that to come out, I know, I hate when people do that, but I figure if I'm going to be a hypocrite, I might as well do it when I actually get something out of it... potentially... please?

Cute chapter. Matt and Seth are just so... fuzzy-cuddly. You know. Anyway. Good job.
Miss Mysty chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Hmm. I just don't really feel sorry for Matt when he's saying all that stuff about gym class. He just seems more... whiny than anything. Like he feels everyone around him is obligated to cater to his every whim, including the gym teacher. But, and Matt probably realizes this but doesn't care, it's kind of the guy's job to get him to do that kind of thing. Dealing with one whiny kid is a lot better than getting on probation or fired because he lets his students slack off. And by the way, unless he's already taken it before, Matt kind of does need to pass gym class; it's a state requirement in most places for graduation.

Eh, I know that a lot of slash writers love Lady Gaga and Pete Wentz and all those bands and like to put them into their stories, but I just... don't really care. I do find it nice that Matt did that, although it's not really clear if it was just a whim or if he was actually trying to cheer Seth up about all the crap with Joshua.

Mm, as you probably guessed, I gotta side with Seth on this one. Matt's whining about gym is just... not charming. I'm sorry if you meant it to be but... yeah.

Again, with the adverbs XD Comfortable silence, not comfortably.

Hmm, I think Matt's right in not feeling guilty about having a hand in Josh and Seth breaking up. Josh is a d-bag D:

"Seth following me, grinning and shaking his head at me" the 'at me' is redundant, since you said that Seth is following him.

That's realistic, I think. The whole 'she was fine this morning but then something went wrong'. It happens a lot in life, cause not every bad thing is something that you can tell will come a mile away, y'know? I do hope she'll be okay, though D:
Zany As Hellfire chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
I do! I'm interested. I love this by the way! It's epic.
Miss Mysty chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
Hmm, you seemed to have trouble with adverbs in this chapter. In "Seth blinks at me, confusedly." and "After sending a quickly glance up and down the hallway", both of those adverbs weren't necessary (actually, the second one, quickly doesn't even work in that context). Just chop of the 'ly' and you're set. Also, I noticed this twice now: you use 'barrow' instead of 'borrow'. A barrow is like a wheelbarrow (or a vendor's cart, if you're English) while borrow is to temporarily take something.

Ace was an interesting addition, and I think he really adds character, both to Seth and the story in general. I think it shows that Seth has a lot of patience, to put up with a mute dog AND spend enough time training him that he has no problem getting Ace to listen to him. I know I certainly don't have the patience for dog training!
Miss Mysty chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Hmm. I think after reading the chapter from Seth's point of view, Matt's ramblings seem a bit different. Like, when you're just seeing his actions you can see why Seth has the impression that he does, but when you're actually inside his head, he seems kind of more... naive, I guess.

I do have one thing about this chapter, though: that whole aside in parenthesis (Okay. Pause for a sec. etc.) just seems... unnecessary. I realize that Matt likes to ramble, but it's a HUGE telling instead of showing. Even if you felt you needed to tell that instead of show it, it could've been accomplished without grinding the story to a halt.
Miss Mysty chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I think I like Seth's point of view better. He's the kind of guy I like in slash stories: quiet, introspective, and with a sense of humor that makes you have to stop and think for a second whether or not he actually made a joke. Plus Matt seems a lot more likable from Seth's point of view. Maybe it's just that when it's Seth, you can get right to what Matt does instead of all that goes on in his head (which, while amusing, can be kind of distracting and annoying at times).

A few things:

"It’s the first compliment I’ve ever received that didn’t refer to my looks, clothes, or piano playing. I think it’s also the first compliment I’ve ever gotten for my art work, too." That second sentence is redundant. By saying in the first that he's only ever complimented on his looks, clothes and piano playing, it's already implied that he has never gotten a compliment on his art, or at least doesn't remember it happening.

"Raising an eyebrow at him, I cock my head to the side at him." The second 'at him' is redundant, but I also don't think that cocking your head to the side is really an action you can do 'at someone'.

"I watch him make a face at him as I put my project back in the drawer." That second 'him' should be 'it', unless clocks suddenly gained genders and I wasn't informed.
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Hah hah, I normally don't like stories where the main character is a 'flamer'. I guess it's just that so many people write them so OBNOXIOUSLY. But Matt seems more... I dunno, sincere. And he's adorable in a way. You'll be hearing more from me :)
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »