Reviews for What a Lovely Scarf, Seth
fairies and snapple chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
This chapter was so good, and Matthew's character is so clear! Please update soon.
LimeSmoothie chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
ohmge! i think i just fell a little more in love with matt in this chapter :O .

and his inner monologues slay me, they really do. haha

also seth and the hug. i didn't know that *nosebleeds* and *squees* could apply to "hugging scenes" : but, surprise surprise, they do! :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Sometimes hugs are so much better than kisses!

Great chapter, glad Josh got what he deserved!
sern chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
matt and seth are unbelievably adorable, really. XD i love both their personalities, especially matt's. he's so full of energy!
DefineNightmare chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
I love Matt xD He's very cute, however I feel bad for Seth :(

update sooN!
plumblossom chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
This is so powerful already. There's an ease and richness and control in this story that's just clearly a leap forward. That's pretty exciting, considering you started from a good place to begin with.
crack the sky chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
i like seth a lot. and also, i like the way you mention what the characters listen to - people rarely mention that in stories (unless they're trying too hard and that just annoys me, you know, when they describe every single little detail about the person) so i like how you mention them in passing, even though i'm more into indie stuff myself.

matthew's slut-dancing in the first chapter amuses me also.
Pot chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Oh. God. Seth makes me fluttery and I'm not even Matt D: Matt will not be able to stand a chance ;'D Your writing style is very impressive, and you're generous with the amount of dialogue and face-time you give your characters, and the vocabulary you use to do so. Great job ;D
Solais chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
great start. Matt is really perceptive, isn't he? And Seth's a darling. Can't wait for him to send Josh his merry way.
Loveless Breath chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Aw... Thank you for updating so quickly! I really liked getting part of the story from Seth. It was definetly interesting. I can't wait for more, I know it'll be great! Good luck!
Lily Argetfricai chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
aw, poor Seth and I love Matt and Courtney XD
infinite silence chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
i like it!
xdinoxcorex chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Aw, they're cute together already! I love this story :) Great work!
jackio chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I love freakfracking love this story. Please update it... m... now. :D
Keela1221 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I really like this story so far. Seth and Matt are wonderfull characters! I was actually a little sad that the chapter ended. Poor Seth with his butthead boyfriend and poor Matt with his Nana...Update Soon!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »