Reviews for What a Lovely Scarf, Seth
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was freaking funny as hell. I laughed most of the way through the chapter, great job!
cocorolla chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
St00pid Josh! Poor Seth! Lovely Matthew. ;D
mia5081 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Aw, I totally feel bad for Seth. Obviously he's not happy with Joshua. What I was wondering-and I'm not particularly sure if this will work with what you have planned for chapters-if maybe you could have a scene (whether as the beginning of a chapter, a flashback, a dream or something) where the reader can see firsthand how differently Seth reacted to Joshua. I don't know, just a suggestion, because I can be greedy and I want to compare and contrast with Joshua and Matthew, hehe.

And I also their...well, it's kinda Seth and Matthew's first scene together. It was awesome )

Update soon!

~Mia
Becauseuluvme1989 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
hehe! they are so cute! Can't wait to here more about Seth's piano playing, cause that sounded intriguing. Update as soon as possible, pretty please with sugar on top!
LeaveThePieces chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
This is a really cute story : ) I like Seth's character.. How he's so nonchalant about everything. All the characters are really interesting. I love how Matthew was excited about the shoes that showed her socks! I wonder why he really moved though.. Keep writing!
Raibix chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I love you and your story too. It makes my day a sunshiny circus of love, whatever that means! : D
Blood Stained Kiss chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I really, really like this story. Should I feel guilty for saying that I might even like it more than 'Piece of Cake'? Oh noo. I feel horrible! I have betrayed Jonas and Cody! Oh and Mitch! -cries- Mitch I'm so sorry!
OdairBear chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I was beyond depressed when I reached the end because I wanted to read more!

I was also very excited when I got the e-mail that said this story was updated!

I was grinning at my computer screen. xD

Aw poor Seth.

I really liked reading his POV!

It's fun getting inside his head and seeing more of his personality.

I also really like that he has a boyfriend and that him and Matt aren't already madly in love.

The story is a lot more realistic and interesting that way.

Update soon!

I just might cry if I don't get to read more soon!
xSadistxFujix chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I loved this chapter even more than the first one! Gosh, I really do love Seth. He is so awsome! And yes! Poor Seth! That sucks!
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Poor Seth, indeed. I really like this story. I feel an angst build up- is there an angst build up? Because I could be mistaken- though I very rarely am. I don't know. It could be the late hours I keep, or perhaps the amount of angsty stories I read, but I feel I have a good sense for when someone's excessive amounts of emoing are ahead. Hmm. Very, very curious.

Matt and Seth are just so cute. I like this lots :D
Yes I Write chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Aw, poor lil Seth!

I love the way that this story gets into Seth and Matts character and explains alot about how they act with each other in the other stories, even though this only has two chapters.

Dying to know what Matt's big secret is :)

J x x
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Josh you ass... *pushes him in front of a brush-shredder*

There we go, problem solved! *ignores screams and sounds of bones shredding with a crazy grin*

Awesome work here as always! *high fives you*
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I love Matt's point of view and the way he talks and Courtney. And... yeah. Please update soon!
Road to Anywhere chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Pahahaha! I'm loving this so far! Matt's my FAVORITE. He kept a huge smile on my face through the whole thing. Hyper-random-spaztastic boys that dirty dance on Toyotas are the BEST KIND.

I would volunteer to be his faghag if he didn't already have one.

~RTA
xdinoxcorex chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Matt is my favorite fictional person ever. The end.

PS: Great start to the story! I love how all the characters are random or bitchy or just awesome. That's like totally how scene kids are hahaha :)
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »